Did Terry P push for Allen?

21 minutes ago, ******* said:

Saw mort reported that Pegula was crazy for Allen. Do you think terry had any influence on the pick ?

No.  Beane/McDermott wouldn't put their career on the line because of the opinion of the owner.  This is coming from somebody who hates the pick.

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Yes we shall.  I wanted Rosen but understand we need to see how things go.  You on the other hand think you're Nostradamus.

And you're the typical Bills fan who accepts this crap from this team without ever questioning them...  The organization loves you guys I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

And you're the typical Bills fan who accepts this crap from this team without ever questioning them...  The organization loves you guys I'm sure.

Grow up.  I have already said several times this morning that I would have preferred Rosen and that we'll have to see if Allen works it.

you're just being a fool at this point.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Yes we shall.  I wanted Rosen but understand we need to see how things go.  You on the other hand think you're Nostradamus.

Perfect way to put it. Acknowledge you would've went a different path but also accept that the outcome of the decisions has not been determined yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out over the next 3 years between - Allen, Rosen and Jackson.

I'm praying we come out on top of this one and will support any Buffalo Bills QB. I just have a ton of ? marks right now though.

Time will tell...

My QB pre-draft was like this.

Rosen

Darnold

Mayfield

Jackson

Allen

A tad disappointed we did not take "my guy" but 100% out of my control. I'm def glad we are at least trying to fix the QB position.

Edited by Real McCoy

Just now, What a Tuel said:

Perfect way to put it. Acknowledge you would've went a different path but also accept that the outcome of the decisions has not been determined yet. 

It will come down to how well Allen will handle the mental aspects of the position.  He clearly has the physical skills.  I wanted Rosen because I think he shows he can handle the mental skills.

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Grow up.  I have already said several times this morning that I would have preferred Rosen and that we'll have to see if Allen works it.

you're just being a fool at this point.

And fans like you just continually bend over and take the ineptitude with a KoolAid mustache.  That's being a fool IMO.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

He clearly has the physical skills

Like accuracy?

Touch?

Ball placement?

Edited by T-Bomb