Josh Rosen is a D-BAG

But wait...all the arm chair GMs here say otherwise and that our Allen will be a total bust because they are all psychic.  How could this be?  

Who knows what QB will do what...who cares...they have been drafted...time to get behind Allen.

Unfortunately the childish natter of TSW is going to be to constantly rail and root against Allen like they did every pick they didn't agree with (Watkins, Whitner, etc).  A LOT of people will be more invested in proving their negative opinion today on Allen right more than they will be invested in him succeeding.  Its the sad truth of this board.

Allen wasn't my first choice, but who cares, he's a Bill now and has a ton of upside...go Bills and go Josh!  

• Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But wait...all the arm chair GMs here say otherwise and that our Allen will be a total bust because they are all psychic.  How could this be?  

Who knows what QB will do what...who cares...they have been drafted...time to get behind Allen.

Unfortunately the childish natter of TSW is going to be to constantly rail and root against Allen like they did every pick they didn't agree with (Watkins, Whitner, etc).  A LOT of people will be more invested in proving their negative opinion today on Allen right more than they will be invested in him succeeding.  Its the sad truth of this board.

Allen wasn't my first choice, but who cares, he's a Bill now and has a ton of upside...go Bills and go Josh!  

I’m keeping expectations low. So long as he doesn’t gag on it and **** the bed I’m good.

• Sad 1

So is Brady, Rodgers, Rivers..Eli Manning refused to play for the team that drafted him. 

they all have success. No one in the NFL cares about being a good boy. These are grown men ffs, they rally around winners.

11 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

This will be one of many posts to be deleted tonight (sorry SDS) but for god sakes if you watched the post-draft interviews on NFLN, you’d know we picked the correct Josh. 

Links?

Just sayin, if you're gonna call someone a D-BAG, maybe put up or STFU. .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

Yep, we passed on the guy with infectious confidence and an enormous appetite for knowledge in favor of the one with immature at best, and racially insensitive at worst, tweets.

Totally picked the right Josh.

Oh no....insensitive twitters!!   Hold me!!!!   :o

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Great post and very true