Two Bills Drive wall bloggers got what they wanted

1 minute ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Didn't you see the thread topic?  What did you expect to read here?

Just to hurt your feelings, apparently.

It's not so much about feelings as it is common sense. Common sense dictate's Allen is highly likely to be a bust, highly likely Rosen will be a success.

1 minute ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

It's not so much about feelings as it is common sense. Common sense dictate's Allen is highly likely to be a bust, highly likely Rosen will be a success.

Thanks.  I didn't get where you were coming from in your first 51 posts.  That clears it up.

57 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

Have you?

No. I still think this is a pointless crusade on your behalf.  As I've said in other posts my preference was for the Bills to choose Rosen also.  I think he was the most NFL ready QB in the draft.

I've been a Bills fan since 1983 which has given me the opportunity to watch the Bills rise from a league laughingstock to Super Bowl contender.  I don't know what generation you are from but I can surmise from your posts that you are likely too young to have lived through the Super Bowl run and I think that probably adds to your frustration.  I imagine that the Bills have not been relevant for most of your adult life.

So, I think I might understand your disappointment but there are many days to go before any of us can speak with the certainty that you have today about the outcome of this draft.

4 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

So, I think I might understand your disappointment but there are many days to go before any of us can speak with the certainty that you have today about the outcome of this draft.

That's not really the point, you don't make the draft picks months or years form now, you make them now...  And we've been in the cycle for how long?