You snowflakes mad?

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

This topic is already under discussion in another thread.

13 minutes ago, blitzboy54 said:

As a former Marine who has at one time in my life been trained to end human life with my bare hands if necessary I have always thought it was nearly impossible to offend me. 

I have believed this most of my life. I was wrong as it turns out. 

Being called a “snowflake” makes me literally want to rip someone’s candy ass over privileged still beating heart out of their pampered chest and eat it. 

Weird 

Who knew a marine would be such a snowflake? 3 to 1 veterans voted Trump

46 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Not appreciating a 57% completion rate in college makes me a snowflake? 

It isn’t baseball where a pitcher who can’t throw strikes at any level is a problem.

i agree that he is a major gamble and I don’t know if he will succeed at the NFL level, but to those who say accuracy can’t be improved, at least consider that he might be better if he isn’t running for his life while looking for receivers who can’t get open, but yet he has to chuck because that is his team’s only chance.

He might be analogous to a great college basketball player on an overmatched team.  His shooting percentage may be negatively affected by having to take ill-advised shots because it is his team’s best chance to win.

4 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Fans also get the added benefit of hindsight with their picks  

Sometimes the fans are right, hell with the Bills in the past (Esp during the Jauron era) seemed to be correct more than the people in charge. Everyone knew at the time the picks were made Maybin over Orakpo was moronic, the CJ Spllier pick was stupid, Whitner over Nagata was bad, and McCargo over Mangold was insane. But this coaching staff has seemingly made good decisions with personnel moves more often than not. 

People bitched at the Dawkins trade up and Dawkins had a great rookie year. People were upset Sammy was traded but most people would rather have had that 2nd round pick, EJ Gaines, and not having to pay Sammy 16+ million to keep him. 

• Like (+1) 1