Bills Done Until Pick 96 Tomorrow - Beane Says the Bills Could Trade Up

Huge holes to still fill. OG, C, WR, MLB, CB and RB depth. Loved the draft capital we had going into tonight. Feel somewhat disappointed now. IMO, strong possibility we will be drafting top ten next year. Allen probably won’t play this year, so you still don’t know if he is your QB. In hindsight, I think we should of just taken Mahomes last year.

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

Huge holes to still fill. OG, C, WR, MLB, CB and RB depth. Loved the draft capital we had going into tonight. Feel somewhat disappointed now. IMO, strong possibility we will be drafting top ten next year. Allen probably won’t play this year, so you still don’t know if he is your QB. In hindsight, I think we should of just taken Mahomes last year.

Edmunds will play middle.

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Are you sure ?.........................:lol:

Zay Jones for a third ??

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They added a 5th and a 7th so now have a 3rd, 4th, 2 5th, 6th and a 7th. They may still move around the board. Hopefully they can get an OL and a WR at 96 and 121. Maybe something like Tyrell Crosby and Dante Pettis?

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

3rd

4th

2 5ths

6th 

7th

It’s a full draft class. 

:thumbsup:

Great Job Beane...............

10 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Losing 53, 56 and 65 hurts, especially in this draft where the 2nd and 3rd round was supposedly very strong. If Allen and Edmunds end up being star players it was worth it. Otherwise...Ouch 

That is what all Bills fans said we got all our picks for to trade up!!!!!!!!! We got a top 4 QB and a stud linebacker. To me most Bills fans are fickle. They want exactly what they can't get. Somehow Rosen sitting on the bench is better. I would rather we kept all our picks and got who fell to us by I was laughed at on these boards. YOU GOT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR. Enjoy!

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

3rd

4th

2 5ths

6th 

7th

It’s a full draft class. 

Right on man, I don't know about you but

I am happy. I wanted Rosen but injuries did worry me about him. Glad we didn't take Jackson I think I would have jumped off the falls if they did.

10 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Would have rather stayed at 12 and drafted whoever was left between Rosen/Allen. Didn’t have an issue with them trading up for Edmunds but having both 2s tmrw we could have addressed a couple more positions.

Agreed.  One of those guys would have been available at 12. Giving up 2 picks in the 2nd is hard to swallow. Could have addressed some serious needs there.  

1 minute ago, Mopreme said:

Agreed.  One of those guys would have been available at 12. Giving up 2 picks in the 2nd is hard to swallow. Could have addressed some serious needs there.  

What makes you guys think one of them would have been there? Obviously the Cardinals thought Miami was in the mix. What if the Cardinals jumped and then Miami took a QB instead? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Supposedly he was back on the market as of today. I wonder if you could get him for a 5th? I’ve thought a 4th but it could be less.

Nope...Oakland just gave up a 3rd for him

Just now, Mopreme said:

I think Miami would have pulled the trigger if one of them was able to be taken before us. Arizona moved to take Rosen we could have been left with nothing at 12. Miami got left in the dark like we could have been.