If AJ McCarron plays great

16 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

There is no way we would ever get near the value we gave up for Allen. If AJ plays great and he becomes our QB. They would never get a first and 2 seconds back for Allen!

I bet you were also wanting us to trade 3 first rounders and 2 second rounders to get the Giants pick too weren't you which would be impossible to recoup.  

These threads are soooooo freaking dumb.  You don't trade up thinking you will trade that player later for picks.  You trade up to get the guy you believe is your future.  This board is hysterically stupid right now and quite entertaining actually to watch all the panic nonsense by people who don't have even a FRACTION of the research on Allen that the Bills do but still act like they know more.

Baker was my guy, but hell, we just got a kid the guys who put thousands of hours of research into felt was worth trading up to get.  So great, lets rock Bills...lets see what the kid can do.  All you psychics who have doomed his career are over the top ridiculous right now.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

Lol at “if AJ plays great” the guy is our backup. We just drafted our starter. 

Correction - AJ is our bridge this year, and maybe our backup next year. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Allen 2 years to develop further - he's not ready yet IMO. Excited to see the potential though,.

14 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

There is no way we would ever get near the value we gave up for Allen. If AJ plays great and he becomes our QB. They would never get a first and 2 seconds back for Allen!

OMG, thats what you people are gonna start now??? whining for the backup on draft night? such drama queens

13 minutes ago, Carter said:

you are seriously delusional if you think Allen is anywhere close to being starter material 

McCarron will blow him out the water during training camp. even Allens biggest fans say he is 2 years away from starting. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Carter said:

Serious question , is it even a  "legit" competition after the price they paid? Maybe allen is better...aj finished 3rd in the heisman playing in sec....allen didn't even get recruited by a power 5...

Face it, AJ McCarron has no chance, none, Josh Allen will get on the field the second he's ready, considering his competition, I'd say there's at least a 50/50 chance Josh starts on day one.

2 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

you are seriously delusional if you think Allen is anywhere close to being starter material 

McCarron will blow him out the water during training camp. even Allens biggest fans say he is 2 years away from starting. 

I think we'll trust the professionals instead of some message board poster that can barely spell.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I would not have picked Allen I will admit that.  However, he has incredible talent and there are no durability concerns like with Rosen.  He has to work on his accuracy and footwork but he CAN sit behind AJ for a year.  His Twitter remarks we're from when he was a KID.  Allen is our guy and hopefully will be the guy for the next 15 years.  Welcome to Buffalo Josh.