2018 Draft: 1st round discussion

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

No, that was Andy Dalton.

Actually, any FO in the NFL knows very little more than the conventional wisdom regarding the draft pecking order.

I will agree Beane knows a LOT more about what GMs were asking for in terms of trades and draft movement and we don't know anything on that, other than what may be reported, if you can believe it.

Dalton played 16 games for the Bills , including coaching duties and player development,????Where was the draft packing order mentioned. ?

J believe the topic was the draft and the trades were adequatly reported , what do you not believe about them/

24 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

The lemmings sure were in evidence for the first 40 pages of the post. It is pathetic to see one lemming trying to outdo another and the stupidity that ensues. Alright , you do not agree with anything the Bills front office does and that is your right but it can be and was carried to extremes tonight. This F.O. got us to our first playoff  win in 17 years . I think maybe you should cool your heels and realize that the scouts and Beane know a hell of a lot more about the players than you do. They also know  what it takes to move within the draft.

Thanks Russ Brandon.  EJ and Losman worked out great when you told me the same thing about Donahoe and Nx.

Edited by Doc Brown

Im stunned....we took the guy who needs the most development over rosen who can start day one and is better. Wow. Im sick. Thats fcked up. This marks the end of the mcbeane era mark my words. This ruined my night, what an idiot. 

Im stunned....we took the guy who needs the most development over rosen who can start day one and is better. Wow. Im sick. Thats fcked up. This marks the end of the mcbeane era mark my words. This ruined my night, what an idiot. 

1 hour ago, FearLess Price said:

I've marked your words.  What do I do with them now?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Watch him at the Senior Bowl, those are some of the tightest window throws with guys draped all over them that I've ever seen, he has to work hard but to say he can't play, come on now the guy took a losing program on his arm and won 2 titles or was it 1? not certain but he won at least 1.

Dont dont a fool. They dont even play football in the senior bowl, they arent allowed to blitz. Allen shts under pressure and couldnt read a defense to save his life, or the bills future for that  matter.

7 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I've marked your words.  What do I do with them now?

Were gonna have to save them for further examination when otas and tc start telling us picking Allen was like the Broncos with Pax lynch and Jets with Hackenburg. This is an EJ Manuel pick all over again but more expensive 

4 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Were gonna have to save them for further examination when otas and tc start telling us picking Allen was like the Broncos with Pax lynch and Jets with Hackenburg. This is an EJ Manuel pick all over again but more expensive 

Cool. I ran out of paper though,  so I marked them on two ply toilet paper.  

7 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Dont dont a fool. They dont even play football in the senior bowl, they arent allowed to blitz. Allen shts under pressure and couldnt read a defense to save his life, or the bills future for that  matter.

What does blitzing have to do with throwing into tight windows with players draped all over the WR? Those 2 TD passes looked like the same throws Brady and Manning, I said those 2 throws, I'm not anointing him the next Brady or Manning but they were solid NFL type throws. What particular games or plays are you referring to that he can't read a defense to save his life? Just curious if you're just bashing him because you had a man crush on another QB or just going but what someone in the media says about him.

5 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

What does blitzing have to do with throwing into tight windows with players draped all over the WR? Those 2 TD passes looked like the same throws Brady and Manning, I said those 2 throws, I'm not anointing him the next Brady or Manning but they were solid NFL type throws. What particular games or plays are you referring to that he can't read a defense to save his life? Just curious if you're just bashing him because you had a man crush on another QB or just going but what someone in the media says about him.

Go look at his games vs iowa and colorodo and boise st. You can see him stare down his 1st read at times, terrible ball placement, and not being able to read a defense so he leaves the pocket and plays the tyrod game but not as fast agile or escapy. He has a few nice throws but thats it, there is no cerebral picking a defense apart. We just got EJ Manuel pt 2. Thanks Pegula.

7 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Go look at his games vs iowa and colorodo and boise st. You can see him stare down his 1st read at times, terrible ball placement, and not being able to read a defense so he leaves the pocket and plays the tyrod game but not as fast agile or escapy. He has a few nice throws but thats it, there is no cerebral picking a defense apart. We just got EJ Manuel pt 2. Thanks Pegula.

So in 3 games that you watched on YouTube, you've decided that we got EJ Manuel 2.0? Good stuff man.