The only positive scouting report I’ve seen on Allen

1 minute ago, Augie said:

If we draft him, I will cling to this evaluation. Still, a lot of people who know far more than I do have him rated as a top 2-3 QB talent, so I’ll reserve judgment. 

Yes, we will read it over and over while we rock back and forth in the fetal position. You’re welcome.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

The hate for Allen on this board is insane, it borders on derangment.

I don’t think it’s a hate of the player, and certainly not his ceiling. I think the problem is with him being overrated since he’s more potential than proven, developed QB talent. As stated above, he has the physical talent to end up the best of the bunch....but his floor is lower too. That’s why the FO makes the big bucks, and risks getting fired if they are wrong. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I have a friend who believes in mermaids, not kidding. I have multiple family members that believe in Bigfoot. I believe them more than anything in that article

The only reason I want Allen is for you to execute your proposal.  

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Isn't a passing grade from Steve Fairchild the equivalent of an F?  More seriously, Fairchild has a dog in this fight given that he coached in that conference and may well be inclined to overestimate it.

Huh, Steve Fairchild still coaches? Really?