Thank you Brandon Beane, Sean, and OBD

jamiezzz

Just an FYI, I want to thank everyone at OBD for making my head spin.  I feel for once in a long time, the FO has stopped all leaks, and we have no clue WTH is going on.  It's apparent that the media is clueless as well.  How they get paid to make most of same predictions we can, and constantly be wrong, is just nuts.  As frustrating as it is for us fans, and for some, if not most, a relief, it's nice to know we have kept it in house. Please always keep it there. Get your guy Buffalo, whom ever it may be tonight!!!  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

You are welcome.

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

You are welcome.

I mean, I'm not Brandon Beane. 

...best draft capital in years......best FO&Admin since Polian era (perhaps on paper, but hard to sent McBeane's staff pedigree).......a bunch of young gun 40 somethings on and off the field hell bent on building a long term winner.....sure beats the 17 year drought folly featuring woefully UNDER qualifieds in positions based on trust or putting new tires (a/k/a re-tired) on the crusty "WAY over the hill gang"....do you seriously think it makes a rat's azz difference that this is McBeane's FIRST draft with this gang at TBD?.....um right...so no matter what this gang does, there will be a flood of "fire everybody" threads followed by a ton of threads dissecting EVERY pick with plenty of "effings" as adjectives....post draft threads will be the wilder side IMO.......fasten your seat belts, buy plenty of ice and Bourbon and stay tuned for the havoc to come.....

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I fully believe that Beane and McDermott had a heavy hand in last year's draft....which looks like an awesome one....

If they can slam dunk this one?   The bills are gonna be very good quick.

Get your qb Beane

...he was not here.....and any suggestion of collusion would have mega consequences IMO.....

I feel good about this FO and I haven't been able to say that for a very long time. I will trust and support them until they show I should do otherwise. A big night for them and I wish them well. Success for them will be a good thing for us all. Good luck!!

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

I feel good about this FO and I haven't been able to say that for a very long time. I will trust and support them until they show I should do otherwise. A big night for them and I wish them well. Success for them will be a good thing for us all. Good luck!!

Next post is #1000 -- make it a good one:P  They do seem competent to me . . . 

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Next post is #1000 -- make it a good one:P  They do seem competent to me . . . 

Ha! my 1000th turned out to be a comment that Josh Allen could turn out to be the best of them all - nobody knows :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Ha! my 1000th turned out to be a comment that Josh Allen could turn out to be the best of them all - nobody knows :rolleyes:

Well, I also happen to agree with that.  I would be happy to get Allen, though that is an unpopular opinion here.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

My friend

As fans we can think whatever conspiracy theories we want...:)

..perhaps "collusion implications" warrant an FBI investigation....oh wait.....they're pretty "busy"...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

4 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Well, I also happen to agree with that.  I would be happy to get Allen, though that is an unpopular opinion here.

But still an opinion that is as valid as any opinion anyone else may have! Allen is not my first choice; however, If he is who we end up with - then I will be happy as well! Let's hope whoever they pick, he turns out to be the right one, my friend!

• Like (+1) 1