Here is to hoping the Browns and Bills Get Our Guys

Thanks for allowing me to trade thoughts on this draft and for not kicking me around and making me feel welcome. I truly hope we both get the players that will make both teams contenders for years to come. I may return to see how things transpired for us both ... Until then God bless and GO BROWNS :)

• Like (+1) 16
  • Thank you (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, PastorMKC said:

Thanks for allowing me to trade thoughts on this draft and for not kicking me around and making me feel welcome. I truly hope we both get the players that will make both teams contenders for years to come. I may return to see how things transpired for us both ... Until then God bless and GO BROWNS :)

Good luck to the Browns. Here's hoping tonight our franchises set themselves up to meet in 8-10 straight AFC Championship Games. (I mean, which we win in a clean sweep...but still). :P

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, PastorMKC said:

...asinine to kick someone around from elsewhere......thanks for stopping by...both of these clubs have endured the prolonged, modern day "curse of Lake Erie" despite storied pasts...maybe the curse ends for both in 2018+.....Dorsey was a good personnel hire, brash, cocky but knows his stuff....if Haslam is smart and wants him to stick around, Jimmy & Hugh stay the hell outta his way....I think Bflo has their guy in McDermott but unfortunately I do not have much confidence in Hugh...anyway, best of luck tonight and in 2018 bud...:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Pastor, 

Who is the consensus QB the fans seem to want?  Will there be riots if it's Mayfield?

I would say most want Darnold and No even some of us that don't want to draft Mayfield know he is a very good QB, it's just that we have visions of Johnny dancing in our heads :(

8 minutes ago, PastorMKC said:

I would say most want Darnold and No even some of us that don't want to draft Mayfield know he is a very good QB, it's just that we have visions of Johnny dancing in our heads :(

Bills fans overwhelmingly don't want Lamar Jackson because we just got done with Tyrod. It's hard to shake that mindset even when the facts don't necessarily back it up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1