from the Dept. of Nitwit owners

Pegs may not be the most silver-tongued of owners, but he's certainly better than the troglodytic Bob McNair. Jeez -- with friends like these, who needs enemies? By opening up his trap to opine on Richardson's case, he just created a ton of problems for the Panthers franchise (and Richardson himself).

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/26/jerry-richardson-allegations-carolina-panthers

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Pegs may not be the most silver-tongued of owners, but he's certainly better than the troglodytic Bob McNair. Jeez -- with friends like these, who needs enemies? By opening up his trap to opine on Richardson's case, he just created a ton of problems for the Panthers franchise (and Richardson himself).

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/26/jerry-richardson-allegations-carolina-panthers

Problem is McNair is blueblood owner in the NFL circles despite is strong and divisive POV on subjects. Panthers will be sold so they will at least be able to start distancing themselves soon. And I agree T Pegs may be aloof but I don't doubt he tries for best intentions and seems like a decent enough dude.

• Like (+1) 1

Not a fan of McNair; however, I didn't read anything he said that would appear to definitively say Richardson violated any NDAs in their conversations. However, if they dig deeper and find evidence any NDA violations did occur, then that is on Richardson, not McNair.

Edited by billsfan1959

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Not a fan of McNair; however, I didn't read anything he said that would appear to definitively say Richardson violated any NDAs in their conversations. However, if they dig deeper and find evidence any NDA violations did occur, then that is on Richardson, not McNair.

He re-opened the can of worms is what he did.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

He re-opened the can of worms is what he did.

He may have; however, Richardson signed the NDSs, not McNair. If Richardson violated those NDAs in his conversations with McNair, then that is on him. Accountability stops with him. 

18 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I thought McNair was dead?

Benson (Saints) is dead, Richardson (Panthers) sexually harassed and McNair (Texans) said "don't let the prisoners run the prison" in response to athem protests and all the idiots freak out that (prisoner= black) therefore he's a raciest.

Edited by greeneblitz

40 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Problem is McNair is blueblood owner in the NFL circles despite is strong and divisive POV on subjects. Panthers will be sold so they will at least be able to start distancing themselves soon. And I agree T Pegs may be aloof but I don't doubt he tries for best intentions and seems like a decent enough dude.

I actually dont consider El Pegula aloof at all

He is as "one of us" as it gets when it comes to wealthy people