Goodell walking on stage at beginning of draft with Cowboy legends

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Cheap move. The Booing of the Commissioner is one of the best parts of the draft!

You can always hope that all the other NFL fans at the draft(who dislike the Cowboys), will boo even louder, for Goodell AND the Cowboys Legends.

Edited by LabattBlue

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Jerry Jones had already asked that fans not boo Goodell when he gets on stage also....

God forbid we disobey Jerrah. I'd boo his greedy butt too!

Just now, BrotherChazz said:

They're still going to boo him.

Smartest thing he could do it not announce the picks. It's got to be embarrassing for him every time.

He feeds off it. If you're the villain, play the villain card to its fullest extent.

14 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I always wondered if anyone really enjoyed this part.  For me, its one of the most irritating parts of the draft.   

I just think it's a funny tradition to keep the boss-man humble. Not that it really accomplishes that.

9 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

God forbid we disobey Jerrah. I'd boo his greedy butt too!

He feeds off it. If you're the villain, play the villain card to its fullest extent.

Agreed. I had more respect for Roger back in the days he would walk out and wave to the crowd like "Let's hear what you got!"

I think the difference is, back then when he was first starting out, it was mostly good-natured. Now people really dont like him for good reason. Funny how far that's come.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

I am honored to be sharing the stage with legends Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, and Jason Witten, as well as the future legends I will meet tonight as their names are announced.  I am sure this year's National Football League draft experience will be as memorable for the fans as it will be for me.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roger Goodell said:

I am honored to be sharing the stage with legends Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, and Jason Witten, as well as the future legends I will meet tonight as their names are announced.  I am sure this year's National Football League draft experience will be as memorable for the fans as it will be for me.

Pound for pound, the best poster in America. Thank you for your service.