Matt Miller: Jets' Coaches Making a Late Push for Allen

Just now, thebandit27 said:

As I said before: Miller does a great job with scouting, but his info is unreliable.

Now, he may end up right about this, but in the past, he hasn't gotten this type of thing correct.

I'm hoping this comes to fruition. 

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Fake news. If they think the Bills are interested in Allen because of all the mock drafts saying they are then they would love for them to trade up to 2 and take him

You think the Jest care about mock drafts in the media?

Just now, kdiggz said:

Fake news. If they think the Bills are interested in Allen because of all the mock drafts saying they are then they would love for them to trade up to 2 and take him

Never bought the Mayfield to the Jets stuff either.   Rosen is their guy, and they are hoping against hope the Bills dont come up to #2 and take him.

• Like (+1) 1

If Rosen/Darnold are sitting there at 5, I can't see Elway passing up on one of them or trading out of that spot.  Buffalo will have to get 4 in order to be certain they can land their guy.  Still hoping crossing my fingers that Allen/Darnold go 1/3 and then Buffalo gets its pick of Baker(!) or Rosen, I'd be happy with either, but preferably Mayfield.

Edited by ThunderGun

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Smoke.

But:

1) Baker

2) Barkley

3) Allen

That's about the best start to the draft one could hope for from our perspective.

Yeah, that would be pretty amazing from our perspective.