Mayfield grabs his sack or Allen Twitter post, which is worse?

mead107

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

I think mayfield doing that shaking his nut sack at the other team is worse because he did last year.  

Allen was a little kid 5 years ago 

I think the Allen tweets are worse.  I think the bigger story is why and how they got released to the press less than 24 hours before the draft. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

He grabbed and made a suggestion to the other sideline in the same motion, Michael Jackson did not do that

I'm ok with that

4 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I'm just hoping after the Bills pick Mayfield he grabs his crotch on stage, grabs the mic, and says the AFC East better watch out. 

Except he is staying home to watch the draft with friends and family I do believe

Neither matter if you were born after 1980. Well actually, I should rephrase that. The tweet might be a modern family quote. If it is, no one will care. If not, problems.Mayfield, who cares. Incognito was far worse.

Edited by MURPHD6

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

I think mayfield doing that shaking his nut sack at the other team is worse because he did last year.  

Allen was a little kid 5 years ago 

Mayfield getting caught by the cops is worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think the Allen tweets are worse.  I think the bigger story is why and how they got released to the press less than 24 hours before the draft. 

Someone did not get paid off. Probably a close friend.