Mayfield grabs his sack or Allen Twitter post, which is worse?

mead107

The sack grab is a positive. I don't even know why this is a question? If Baker doesn't grab his crotch every single game and then plant a Bills flag at the 50 yard line at every away game I will be sorely disappointed.

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 1

Neither. They are both stupid things to do; one as a 14 and 15 year old quoting movies and songs, the other as a hyper-competitive, chip-on-your-shoulder college student. Why we care about this crap, which effects the on-field play of neither of them, is beyond me. 

What if the QB we actually wanted specifically said he did not want to play in Buffalo? What if he said he didn't like our weather, our city and our owner? Would that matter more than these things?

I go with neither one bothers me.

Mayfield grabbed his own crotch. He didn't violate anyone's personal space. A man's relationship with his crotch is his own business. Better to keep it off he football field though.

And Allen's stuff is about 65% of every kid that age I have known. Unless I missed something in the tweets it was just normal trash talk I don't think he believed any of it for petes sake.

But if I had to pick i guess i would agree Baker was older so his was a bit worse.

Neither situation bothers me at all.

NOW if Mayfeild starting grabbing his crotch more then Michael Jackson I would worry

and If Allen had pictures of him wearing a white sheet I would be concerned

Holy ffff. One thread asks if we should form an opinion about Allen based on his tweets and now we're opining that grabbing one's nuts is worse than dropping racist/stereotypical/insensitive. If you think what Mayfield did is bad, I don't know what to say to you. I gave someone the finger the other day in the car, should I be fired? 

Making excuses for a 16 year old is pathetic. If a 16 year old said to you today one of the tweets he reportedly put out there, would you just smile and say "Aw, that's cute?" Because that's what you're saying. 

Charlton, NY - 98.46% white. Just sayin.

Edited by zonabb

24 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Neither situation bothers me at all.

NOW if Mayfeild starting grabbing his crotch more then Michael Jackson I would worry

and If Allen had pictures of him wearing a white sheet I would be concerned

He grabbed and made a suggestion to the other sideline in the same motion, Michael Jackson did not do that