LaCanfora: Bills Doubling Back on Rosen

34 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

...he'll play on Day 1, and on Day 2 he'll get a concussion and be out for two games.

impossible.   Day 2 will be a Victory Monday, and the players will have the day off.  :)

26 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Putting an immobile, slender guy who is injury prone and tends to hold onto the ball too long behind this OL wreaks of disaster.

Because "the best" running QB did us wonders? Yet funny that as bad as Peterman played last year he was only sacked once. 

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If we draft Rosen is the board gonna crash?

whomever we draft the board will crash.  It's draft day!!!!

As long as we don't get Allen.  

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Because "the best" running QB did us wonders? Yet funny that as bad as Peterman played last year he was only sacked once. 

wow.  only sacked once, and playing against unblocked Bosa.  Makes you think the 5INt's were a survival mode thing almost.  I think Peterman will be much better this year.  

To the learned ...

Does an NFL team do its own physical evaluation of a prospective draft choice or does the NFL make a report prepared by its physicians available to all teams for their review?

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

wow.  only sacked once, and playing against unblocked Bosa.  Makes you think the 5INt's were a survival mode thing almost.  I think Peterman will be much better this year.  

He cant do much worse

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

If Peterman does play this year, yes I expect him to be better, that said still want to move up and draft Rosen either way. In terms of the board crashing if we take Rosen, I love the irony of that posting as am sure it's a tongue in cheek joke to the Stadium Wall's past. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

OK....perhaps Rosen is a bit too much of a free thinker.  An intellectual, even.

For those who would rather not, there is this man:

Related image

Darnold looks like the bully from 90s kids sports movies :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I've had a hard time with the idea that Rosen could be the pick.   I know a ton of us here love him.  I just have never seen it with him.

I will say the draft process has changed my mind completely about his personality though.   In that respect I've warmed up to the idea. 

There are quite a few issues with his game I don't think people here will end up liking, the amount of sacks he takes (Darnold has the same issue), the amount of batted balls he has at the line despite being a tall guy, and his injuries.

That said, if we take him, Ill deal with it and hope he does great.

49 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Thats my big concern on Rosen...he seems to have likability issues and then the injury concerns.  I will be excited to have such a talented prospect at QB, but I feel like he has the most risks of the top 4 or 5 guys because of those 2 factors.  He also has one of the highest ceilings though, so I will totally be excited about him coming in still.  But, he is the one I would be the most uncomfortable making a BIG trade up for just because he has the most risk IMO.  Multiple concussions is very concerning, especially given the state of our OL.  Doesnt matter how talented you are if you cant stay on the field. 

Allen says hello

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I've had a hard time with the idea that Rosen could be the pick.   I know a ton of us here love him.  I just have never seen it with him.

I will say the draft process has changed my mind completely about his personality though.   In that respect I've warmed up to the idea. 

There are quite a few issues with his game I don't think people here will end up liking, the amount of sacks he takes (Darnold has the same issue), the amount of batted balls he has at the line despite being a tall guy, and his injuries.

That said, if we take him, Ill deal with it and hope he does great.

Most technically sound QB in the draft who makes every throw asked of an NFL QB with timing, anticipation, and accuracy all while going through progressions and manipulating coverage.  Has no issue playing from under center with 3, 5, and 7 step drops.  Not sure what you do not see here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1