LaCanfora: Bills Doubling Back on Rosen

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Josh Rosen, QB, UCLAThey did some late work on Rosen, doubling back with people who know him well, going over his personality and how to reach him and connect with him. He is the most pro ready -- and he'll play from Day 1 in Buffalo. GM Brandon Beane didn't make all these trades not to make sure he gets a top passer. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T-Bomb said:

Of course he is "their guy".  The FO is highly inept if Rosen is not the target.

So funny how you are on this shouting this from your soapbox in all these threads.  As if there is some certainty as to who is going to be the best player.  Funny stuff.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I know Bills fans have a love/hate with Jason LaCanfora.  Here Jeremy White’s sharing a quote

Jeremy thinks this a sign that Rosen could be their guy:

https://twitter.com/JeremyWGR/status/989569449274630144

It’s more of a hate/hate relationship with LaConjecture (he has me blocked on my burner Twitter).

This however, is good to hear. Rosen without giving up the farm would be fantastic.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, 1billsfan said:

...he'll play on Day 1, and on Day 2 he'll get a concussion and be out for two games.

Thats my big concern on Rosen...he seems to have likability issues and then the injury concerns.  I will be excited to have such a talented prospect at QB, but I feel like he has the most risks of the top 4 or 5 guys because of those 2 factors.  He also has one of the highest ceilings though, so I will totally be excited about him coming in still.  But, he is the one I would be the most uncomfortable making a BIG trade up for just because he has the most risk IMO.  Multiple concussions is very concerning, especially given the state of our OL.  Doesnt matter how talented you are if you cant stay on the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s more of a hate/hate relationship with LaConjecture (he has me blocked on my burner Twitter).

This however, is good to hear. Rosen without giving up the farm would be fantastic.

“Burner Twitter”

goat emoji 

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Thats my big concern on Rosen...he seems to have likability issues and then the injury concerns.  I will be excited to have such a talented prospect at QB, but I feel like he has the most risks of the top 4 or 5 guys because of those 2 factors.  He also has one of the highest ceilings though, so I will totally be excited about him coming in still.  But, he is the one I would be the most uncomfortable making a BIG trade up for just because he has the most risk IMO.  Multiple concussions is very concerning, especially given the state of our OL.  Doesnt matter how talented you are if you cant stay on the field. 

He is the best Quarterback in the class. I'd sell the farm, my parents' farm, the neighbour's farm, Old McDonald's farm and any other farm I could get my hands on. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is my main issue with Rosen and it's a real one. I don't want a QB where you hold your breath everytime he drops back. The comparison to Eli someone made was ridiculous, Eli is an ironman. You just get the sense that that's definitely not the case with Rosen.

Edited by 1billsfan

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He is the best Quarterback in the class. I'd sell the farm, my parents' farm, the neighbour's farm, Old McDonald's farm and any other farm I could get my hands on. 

When Gunner speaks these words...TSW should listen. And, as an addendum, I also believe this.