LaCanfora: Bills Doubling Back on Rosen

1 hour ago, Mark80 said:

So funny how you are on this shouting this from your soapbox in all these threads.  As if there is some certainty as to who is going to be the best player.  Funny stuff.

Knowing the Bill's luck...

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Take this for what you will. PFT is now saying the Jets are taking Rosen at #3.  Which would mean if the Bills do trade to #4, they’d need an additional trade with NYG or they would need to cross their fingers that the Jets take.

Or perhaps Allen is the guy after all?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/26/report-jets-will-take-josh-rosen-over-sam-darnold-if-both-are-on-the-board/

Darnold is a fine consolation prize!

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If the Browns take Mayfield we'll do whatever it takes to get Darnold, if they take Darnold as originally planned we'll take Rosen as a great consolation prize. I'll be very happy either way.

Yep I won't complain in either of those scenarios. 

I'm starting to think Rosen is going 1st overall. 

Think about it, the ONLY QB not linked to them(mum's the word in Dorsey's F.O.)..

They got TT to teach him how to be a true pro. Humble, Hungry, and proper in the media world

The Best natural thrower, by far in this draft. Cerebral. 

This might be why McBeane is holding off on the trade. If he's gone, we might have to settle for Darnold or Mayfield. And at that price, it may not be prudent...

I hope this is not the case, but it makes sense...in my own mind, anyway lol

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

Here’s Joe B’s take.  Says jets are creating a smokescreen to ensure they can get Darnold at 3.

This is exactly what I was thinking too. 

They've been so linked to Mayfield for so long now. I even read that their OC is already starting to install plays from Oklahoma in his playbook for Mayfield (who knows if it's true though). 

Its just strange that all the sudden starting the day before the draft all this stuff starts coming out about how they want Rosen. You pretty much hadn't heard him connected to the Jets at all until yesterday. 

Well, at least this is what I'm telling myself so I don't freak out any more than I already am... lol.