100% Trust in Beane and His Staff

Irv

Unlike other years when we had dimwits running the show, I have total and absolute trust in Beane and his team.  If they trade the farm or keep the picks I have faith that they know what they are doing.  Really looking forward to the draft and seeing who we get with total confidence in the outcome.  They proved it last year and they are going to prove is again this week. 

• Like (+1) 6

If the Giants do move down, and someone moves up and takes a QB then I think there is going to be a discussion about the process. So if Darnold, Mayfield and Rosen are gone by Pick 4 then I think there's going to be a lot of people very unhappy with the process.

7 minutes ago, Acattack15 said:

Agree.... Trust the Process.. Trust Beane... Trust McDermontt.....

.... even if that means Josh Allen. Support the pick and lets get behind it. 

I'll be more than happy to support Darnold, Rosen or even Mayfield.  Allen's 56% in college is embarrassing. And this has nothing to do with his tweet. I'd even tolerate Rudolph over Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

No matter who we take he will be my guy.  Everyone has their preference but at the end of the day it's only Beanes preference that matters.  I choose to be a Bills fan and that means I trust the process.    

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark92 said:

No matter who we take he will be my guy.  Everyone has their preference but at the end of the day it's only Beanes preference that matters.  I choose to be a Bills fan and that means I trust the process.    

How very lemming of you :)

• Like (+1) 1

Every regime there are posters that say this is our best front office yet. And every time (during my lifetime) they were wrong. Excuse me if I don't 100% trust a rookie gm in his first draft ever as much as you do. We will wait and see and remain cautiously optimistic.

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Irv said:

Unlike other years when we had dimwits running the show, I have total and absolute trust in Beane and his team.  If they trade the farm or keep the picks I have faith that they know what they are doing.  Really looking forward to the draft and seeing who we get with total confidence in the outcome.  They proved it last year and they are going to prove is again this week. 

He's given me no reason to trust him,this is his first draft.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll trust him if he doesn't screw this up by going conservative and settling. He hasn't done anything yet except strip assets from the team and trade for a 4.7-40 WR and sign a low-production DT, both of whom were on his prior team (hence comfort-zone moves). Don't get me wrong; I like him and think he'll do the right thing. But he has to actually do it. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

He's given me no reason to trust him,this is his first draft.

True.  I think we can all agree that McDermott nailed the draft last year and he helped bring in Beane.   I believe they will do it again.  

• Like (+1) 1