Bills Are Trading Up Folks

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

1 minute ago, T-Bomb said:

Like I care about credibility on a Bills forum...  Whoop Dee Do!

Your world man, we're just livin it it!

Fwiw, for a spot you say you care nothing about, you sure do spend a lot of time reading and posting.

Edited by gobills1212

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

I hate him.  I was working at an oil change garage while putting myself through school (UB).  He came in one winter and while I was in the pit draining his oil and changing his filter, he was kicking the nasty salt laden chunks of brown ice on the bottom of his car into my face while I worked.  

Did you say anything?

1 hour ago, FluffHead said:

The only trade John knows about is trading his side salad for French fries 

this goes for very single moron i have seen in the media(basement dwelling bloggers)

with their inside sources and hearing ****. They all make stuff up and hear **** in their heads.

So glad this will all be over tonight, for c sakes. 

Just now, T-Bomb said:

Yeah, but I don't remember what I said tbh...

I would have opted for something like "from Hell's heart I stab at thee  -- or, hey quit kicking sh** in my face! If he really knew you were down there and thought about it and still did it then I agree with you -  he'd be a dick.

7 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Who do you want?

Rosen, then Darnold or Mayfield, then Allen, then Jackson or Rudolph. 

I dont think any of them are more than 50-50 to be franchise guys you're happy with. I think Jackson and Rudolph are maybe 40-60. So I really wouldn't mind getting one of them at 12 and keeping the other picks. I think because we have so many holes, I don't want them to trade away next years number one. 

I like Darnold a lot but I think he's going to be a fumbling machine in the Mark Sanchez class. Mayfield is a huge gamble but he could be a star. 

If they absolutely love a guy, any of them, and it's fairly consensus between Beane, McD and the scouts, then they should go get him whatever it takes. I just doubt they love anyone that much. My hope is Rosen lasts through 5 or so and then we smartly move up to the right spot without giving away the farm. We absolutely suck at OL, WR, LB and QB right now. That's a lot of holes. Rosen, who is my choice, would likely get killed behind this line as he's the least mobile and our WR are not getting separation. So I don't expect any QB we draft to play well as a rookie and we won't know for about two years. 

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

I hate him.  I was working at an oil change garage while putting myself through school (UB).  He came in one winter and while I was in the pit draining his oil and changing his filter, he was kicking the nasty salt laden chunks of brown ice on the bottom of his car into my face while I worked.  

Did you get even by peeing in his gas tank?