HERE WE GO! GIANTS looking to TRADE DOWN

KDIGGZ

57 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

it makes me think they want Darnold.  i'm not high on him, he's a mess of a QB product but he gets the job done.  but it doesn't necessarily have to be Darnold.  if they really want Rosen and think there's a chance Jets would take him then they have to get to 2

I love Darnold. I prefer him to Rosen by a measurable amount, and I really like Rosen.

• Like (+1) 1

Dianna was just on ESPN and reiterated that she is hearing Giants will trade down. In related news, Dianna has a hot little body. Hi Dianna

Just now, gobills1212 said:

Says who? You?

He read a thread by Thurmanator and took it as fact

4 minutes ago, sven233 said:

As long as it;s not a trade up for Allen, I don't think you will hear that much out of too many.  Sure, there might be some upset as to the price to move up, but the majority of us will be fine with the price, no matter what it is, to land Darnold, Rosen, or Mayfield.

I am now praying it is Darnold. I heard I Aditi Kinkhabwala report yesterday that we do have ONE QB that we love more than all the others. If it’s Darnold, do whatever it takes to go get him.

17 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

If your Buffalo why would you even involve the Giants at this point?   Simply trade 12 and 22 to the Browns for #4 and be done with it.

Gettleman overplayed his hand and tried to get 3 1st round picks by convincing Buffalo he was going to take Darnold.  If I am Beane I tell Gettleman to take a hike at this point and enjoy his runningback at number 2.

Absolutely correct. It’s a buyers’ market and the Bills are in the driver’s seat.  At least 3 teams in top 6 want to trade down and the Bills have the most to offer.  This is no time to panic.

I feel like the Browns would take 12 and next years first for 4th.  

The Giants would take 4 and 22 for 2nd overall.  IF they do want to deal.

That's how this plays out.  The cost is just reality.

We would give next years first and 22 for the QB we want and I'd do that all day.  

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Roy Wilson said:

I think they stay where there at and build through the draft. I really don't know But I remember them at one point made that a good size story. And as far as beating the jets They gave up the farm. And They may OR may not get a good OB there track record is not so good They  get a QB in third round

No I mean Aditi is smoke show

HAWT

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

FWIW (probably not much), Phil Simms is saying right now on 'One Bills Live' that he will be "SHOCKED" if the Giants trade out of #2.

From my experience listening to his color commentary on NFL games, I'd be shocked if Simms is right. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

From my experience listening to his color commentary on NFL games, I'd be shocked if Simms is right. 

Ha! No kidding, I just went back and listened again. He may have actually been saying that he'd be "shocked" if the Giants took a QB. Trying to work with this on in the background.

10 minutes ago, mannc said:

Absolutely correct. It’s a buyers’ market and the Bills are in the driver’s seat.  At least 3 teams in top 6 want to trade down and the Bills have the most to offer.  This is no time to panic.

I think Gettleman tried to play Beane using the fact the Jets paid 35% more than they should have to move up.   At that point the asking price would have been 3 1sts for the #2 pick.  Beane is being very smart and purposeful by not panicking and making dumb trades.  Which each minute we get closer to the Giants pick the value decreases.

It's likely you can trade to #4 and still get Rosen or Darnold so why throw away picks.

• Like (+1) 1