Howard Simon's Reaction to a WGR "Too Many Holes" Caller

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Howard does not look healthy.  is he ok?  or is he just getting old?  i remember when he had his tv show and he looked much different back then

Wasn't that like 20 years ago?  You're surprised he's aged since then?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Howard does not look healthy.  is he ok?  or is he just getting old?  i remember when he had his tv show and he looked much different back then

It's called NFL draft season.

I'd probably go bald if I had to listen to the same shoddy points by people who don't follow the Bills and NFL closely day after day, too. 

10 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

When you have to be to work by 6 AM you are not going to get enough sleep. It's just a fact. You will be losing 1-2 hours per night, minimum, 5 days a week, for decades.

That adds up. Plus he's had to talk about QBs for the past 3 months straight!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dalton said:

So you are in a boat......

It has 1 large hole and 3 small holes.  Which do you fix first to save the boat?

Draft a QB to plug the large hole!

get the biggest lineman you can find and have him sit on all 4 holes :)

But the boat will still sink if you plug the one big hole. IOW get a QB in this draft and you have a choice to make. Play him right away and waste all that effort (cause he will get killed and lose any confidence he had) or sit him at least a year until you can somehow rebuild your OL and get 2 good WR and maybe a great TE. The boat will likely sink in 2018 no matter what you do.