Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

Even HS kids delete or make sure their social media is protected while they are being recruited. Programs have guys on staff who go through all the recruits social media and use it to determine factors off the field. No wonder he had to send 1000 emails before he got an offer.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Fong said:

With millions of dollars on the line why the heck does he not have someone around him smart enough to get him to go back and delete all of this?

Nothing is ever truly deleted from the internet.

1 minute ago, BuffaloRush said:

Give me a break.  He was a high school senior back then.  Not excusing his behavior - he should have known better but to dig up that tweet from 2013 is ridiculous.  

Exactly...

However dumb, I don't see this being a deterrent for any of the 32 NFL Teams as long as he stopped doing it, and explained he was just a dumb kid trying to make his buddies laugh...Or something  like that...

Boys will be boys...B-)

Just now, RiotAct said:

oh, he posted this when he was a junior in high school?  heh.  I think we can chalk this up to normal immaturity.

That’s what a sane person would think.  I’ve read some stuff where some are saying “that’s a character revealing” tweet regardless of any age.  No it’s not - it’s a millennial making a dumb mistake publicly.  You’d think his agent would have had someone check him online...including social media

• Like (+1) 1

So, instead of listening to the coaches and players that he has lived and played with for the past three years..........................

we should evaluate him from his 6 year old tweets...................:wallbash:

6 minutes ago, Dr. Fong said:

With millions of dollars on the line why the heck does he not have someone around him smart enough to get him to go back and delete all of this?

Because once something is screenshot/retweeted it's out there forever, even if you delete the acct.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why is it this reporter’s fault? He’s the moron for putting stuff out there for people to see in the first place. Good life lesson for everyone.  You have free speech. You also have the right to be held accountable for that speech.  

I didn’t want Allen anyways so I’m not sure if this is good or bad for us.

Because the reporter is either being used, or is being a total :censored: to wait til Draft eve to comment on these things. You'd have to be pretty naive to think this wasn't planned to be pointed to at and publicized at this specific point in time for maximum effect. Its sabotage.