Pegula jet headed to Ohio?

jamiezzz

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

This is the biggest news by far. Why would he be flying to Cleveland the night before the draft. This is HUGE. I think Beane and company have tried to get Cleveland to trade pick 4 for awhile to no avail so they decided to meet up in person to try to convince them. 

Maybe Terry's buying Flying J and helping Jimmy H. get out of his problems with the IRS as part of the deal...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

This is the biggest news by far. Why would he be flying to Cleveland the night before the draft. This is HUGE. I think Beane and company have tried to get Cleveland to trade pick 4 for awhile to no avail so they decided to meet up in person to try to convince them. 

Are they taking Jarvis Landry hostage until they give up pick 4?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

... and worth it.

Sure.... you realize trading to 1 means one starter out of this draft, and 1-2 out of next.  That shiney new QB may be dead by then with this roster, current cap situation and roster age.

i think that’s overbuying.  I’m hoping they can get their guy cheaper. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure.... you realize trading to 1 means one starter out of this draft, and 1-2 out of next.  That shiney new QB may be dead by then with this roster, current cap situation and roster age.

i think that’s overbuying.  I’m hoping they can get their guy cheaper. 

The Bills don't have a quarterback. They will suck until they have one. 

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

No way the Browns trade #1. 

Browns want Allen, Jets do not want Allen, they want Rosen. 

It's pretty simple.  Browns get the QB they want to sit behind Taylor for 1 season at #4, AND they get a crapload picks this year AND the Bills' #1 next year.

It will be sickening to lose all those picks tbh, this better work...

Just now, T-Bomb said:

Browns want Allen, Jets do not want Allen, they want Rosen. 

It's pretty simple.  Browns get the QB they want to sit behind Taylor for 1 season at #4, AND they get a crapload picks this year AND the Bills' #1 next year.

It will be sickening to lose all those picks tbh, this better work...

Browns want Darnold. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

Even if the bills were making a trade with the Browns, why would pegula have to go there? To personally give them a hug and kiss? 

Could be they want to have a private discussion, face to face? It’s a 30 minute flight, and while their at the dinner table with them, their phone is on mute?