Pegula jet headed to Ohio?

jamiezzz

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Weird. You just got done questioning the moral fiber of the guy on Twitter spouting Bills rumors.

Then, for your follow-up act, you decided to spread some rumors of your own.

What gives? And why is it that, the closer the draft gets, the more people suddenly have fool-proof sources? 

Because it makes them feel more important?  Like a big shot insider, maybe?

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Weird. You just got done questioning the moral fiber of the guy on Twitter spouting Bills rumors.

Then, for your follow-up act, you decided to spread some rumors of your own.

What gives? And why is it that, the closer the draft gets, the more people suddenly have fool-proof sources? 

They don't,  but people are crazy for info and people can make stuff up and cause lots of commotion. 

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

They don't,  but people are crazy for info and people can make stuff up and cause lots of commotion. 

Yeah. I don't really blame the people lying and making outrageous claims (they're simpletons, they know not what they do)...but I DO blame the people who give them any credence.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CNYfan said:

T-Bomb is risking everything. 

His sound rating all on the line.  

Going to Number 1 to draft Darnold. 

Either Leroi or Dunkirk Don, which will it be? 

Staaay tuned !!

Will Robin become unglued ? Will Bat Man be revealed ?

Who's the Joker ?
 Saaame Bat Time Saaame Bat Channel   !!!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, PastorMKC said:

Browns wondering who and why this guy is flying to Cleveland ?

He's the owner of the Bills.  In the past, on occasion when something big was about to break on the personnel front, there would be rumors of Terry Pegula flying his jet to where that breaking news was about to happen.

4 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

How so?

The obvious reason. It is a qb driven league, and if you don't have one, you won't win. If you have a franchise qb - which is generally only available through the draft - you have him for the nxt 12-15 years. The ceded picks in 2018 will be meaningless by 2021-22.

• Like (+1) 1

Plausible scenario:

Dorsey: 1 is not going to happen.

Beane: I know. We can get to 2, but will depend on who you take. 

Dorsey: I will not tell you (or text) that over the phone.

Beane: I can be there in an hour.

Dorsey: OK then

This trip was not for the Cavs game. I think Beane needed to find out who the Browns are in on before spending to get to 2. Maybe Dorsey told him he'd tell him in person or something, which is not outlandish these days. Beane has said in interviews that some GMs he has shared who he was thinking, others he hasn't. Depended on a trust level. He just dealt TT to Dorsey. I am sure 4 would have been discussed too - assuming this was a football trip on the Pegula jet. 

Is it tomorrow yet? 

Post Cavs game edit: the Pegulas totally could have just been at the Cavs game. Flight now leaves after the game and airport is 10mins from arena. So there's that. 

Edited by HansLanda
  • Haha (+1) 1

i'm thinking bills have deal in place for #4....but trying for #1

In an interview with the NFL Network’s Steve Wyche, Dorsey said no real legitimate trade offers have filtered in for the No. 1 pick

well, maybe beane and Pegula are trying to figure out the true cost of "legitimate offer"

3 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

UPCOMING FLIGHTS

Date
Departure
Arrival
Wednesday
25-Apr-2018
09:55PM EDTBurke Lakefront - BKL
10:27PM EDTBuffalo Niagara Intl - BUF

Doubt he would go to Cavs playoff game and leave early.. something else is going on here

I looked on the map, that airport is literally 2000 ft from Browns stadium.  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I looked on the map, that airport is literally 2000 ft from Browns stadium 

I really think it was cavs game. If plane had left before the game ended I would have kept tinfoil on my head. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I guess you’re probably right. Jets on the way back now.

Must be an ok way to live/travel. 

No doubt. "Hey son, is your homework done? Yes? Want to go see Lebron play tonight?"

I have been on private jets twice in my life (total luck, nothing to do with wealth) and there is nothing like it. Car service literally drives up to the plane too. Zero waiting around, no real terminal/gate to deal with (at least at teterboro). We went from getting out of a car to being in the air in less than 10mins. 

25 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I looked on the map, that airport is literally 2000 ft from Browns stadium.  

Browns HQ is in Berea, west end of Cleveland, but Quicken Loans Arena, First Energy Stadium, and Progressive Field are all within walking distance of that airport.