Pegula jet headed to Ohio?

jamiezzz

49 minutes ago, Logic said:

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but team executives don't load up a plane and go to another team's headquarters just to talk trade. Why would they do that? What could be accomplished in person that couldn't be accomplished over the phone? 

Silliness.

Kinda like tracking Santa on Christmas Eve......LMAO, thought I heard it all

51 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Wrong. A physical would happen after- not before a trade is struck. It would be contingent on him passing

Well you can't trade a player for a draft pick hoping he passes after the fact...how the he'll would that work? We pick our guy, but have to give him to our trading partner by default? Because he failed a physical AFTER the draft? Don't make sense

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Even if the bills were making a trade with the Browns, why would pegula have to go there? To personally give them a hug and kiss? 

Mrs P is bringing an Associate of the family to meet Jimmy.

Hug and Kiss ?

Yes, that surely is one way to phrase it

39 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

I'm pretty sure any deal would be done over the phone or video.  No need to go to Ohio.  

Unless it's personal

like i mentioned above

38 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Like a cross between Charlton Heston, a glacier and a tsunami

Charlton Heston parting the sea  Charlton Heston !

36 minutes ago, sleeby said:

I hate you guys.  Why you gotta scare me like this?  The bills had damned well better not sell the stadium for a one shot on the roulette wheel.  That's WAY too much to pay.  Hell, he would still need an oline and WRs!   What would we do then?  Start interviewing the buff state Bengals for seniors or drop out juniors to play for us?  :o)

If I were the browns I would make the deal for sure!  They would totally own the draft this year with all those picks they have and all that we give them.  Dang.

Please no.  Stay at 12 before giving it all away.  Do it.

nope. gotta make a deal. Show who the new Sheriff in town in the Rust Belt !

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Don't know if anyone answered you, but Pegula is the owner of the Bills.

WHAT. when did this happen ?
perhaps i could pay better attention to the Team business ?

Does Polian know ?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

So do you think the Pegula Jet is being used like Conair right now with O.J. In a cage and Incognito in a straight jacket?

That was my original thought, but the plane apparently was not redirected to Vegas.