Just reported on NFL network moving the chains, Browns willing to deal 4th pick - Schefter Reporting the Same

Myles Garrett was just on NFL Network. Seemed pretty upset at the possibility they would spend a top pick on an edge rusher. He said if it was up to him he would use both picks on offense. He said him and Emanuel are all set and are looking forward to both being on the field healthy this year. He said Chubb didn't have a good combine and that he hopes he plays better on the field. It's pretty shady in Cleveland today! 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Could be true or he is just following his agent's advice to hold any negativity back for the time being.  Whether it be by us or somebody else who drafts him he is going to say all the right things for the present.

He did follow it up with this..,.

image.thumb.png.035eb45aa58bdad23f2ffcbb496f49a8.png

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I mean, he's an idiot when he says something O disagreement with...but when he says something like this...there is no better in the business ???

download.jpeg

Rosen is completely off the board for Cleveland and Denver apparently. Not a consideration for Giants either. Only interested teams at the top seem to be Jets, Bills, Dolphins

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I cannot stand listening to him talk. He’s so arrogant.

Its wild because his arrogance stems from the collection of high draft picks that he owns... Which is a direct result of the garbage organization Cleveland has run for the last three decades... Its almost ironic (I get it was not him who earned theses picks)

• Like (+1) 1