Just reported on NFL network moving the chains, Browns willing to deal 4th pick - Schefter Reporting the Same

I think the Browns / Broncos / Colts maybe even the Giants have been looking at all these picks in the Bills possession longingly for a while now. While the Bills certainly have a level of pressure to get the QB, the depth at the top of the position gives them a unique opportunity. Personally I think it’s much more likely the Browns / Broncos / Colts etc are competiting to be the ones to get the Bills picks not the Bills begging one of them to move out. I believe we are going up to 1 for our guy (Darnold). 

Edited by Chuck Wagon
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

2nd at worst let us hope.  Magic Beane time!

:beer: 

That's what I hope. I don't even care which guy they grab so long as it's their guy. I have my preferences, but I'll "trust the process" if they are bold and go up for their franchise QB. I'll forgive them if they can't get the Giants to move off 2 (takes two to tango), but if they somehow end up behind Miami and/or New England as well the Jets - it would be brutal.  

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

That's what I hope. I don't even care which guy they grab so long as it's their guy. I have my preferences, but I'll "trust the process" if they are bold and go up for their franchise QB. I'll forgive them if they can't get the Giants to move off 2 (takes two to tango), but if they somehow end up behind Miami and/or New England as well the Jets - it would be brutal.  

That cannot happen. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I think the Browns / Broncos / Colts maybe even the Giants have been looking at all these picks in the Bills possession longingly for a while now. While the Bills certainly have a level of pressure to get the QB, the depth at the top of the position gives them a unique opportunity. Personally I think it’s much more likely the Browns / Broncos / Colts etc are competiting to be the ones to get the Bills picks not the Bills begging one of them to move out. I believe we are going up to 1 for our guy (Darnold). 

ONE?  That's seemed like the one thing we have always known, and still know.

That Cleveland is not trading No. 1 overall!

No?