LAST "Why Josh Allen is a Huge Bust Waiting To Happen" Thread!!

Domdab99

40 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

This is what I don't understand. Why?? What is it about his college career that makes you say this?  It's completely bewildering to me. 

I have seen Allen make every NFL throw needed.  At his best Allen already does everything you need from a Qb in the NFL.  In College teams usually win by out athleting the other team.  Wyoming did not have the better roster in any game they played in 2017.  He turned around a perenial buttom feeder school and won the most games in 2 years then the school has had in 30 years.  I watch him and I see young Farve.  He could be a bust.  So could any of them.  Give me the guy with the most abilty.  I feel working on his footwork sures up some of his mis fires, and working in a modern offense will grant him the easy completions he went without in college.  As a Bills fan, as much as Allen intrigues me personally, I think Rosen should be the guy because he seems the most ready now.  Outside of Rosen they all have a fair level of molding and coaching.

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

Everyone knows this stuff including the scouts. Browns are going Darnold Jets are going Rosen. Allen is going to fall pretty far. 

All it takes is one team...I just pray to God that team isn’t the Bills 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Nope I will not blindly trust a rookie gm on his first draft when he may or may not have any idea what a QB looks like. Does that make me less of a bills fan because I watch film, study stats, and trust my own eyes?

No that makes you a arrogant idiot that doesn’t believe in your teams vision. You are a welcome to your opinion like every fan. And that’s what you are a fan like everyone else on this board. Nothing more nothing less ?

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Imagine if we draft him!

There will be so many Bills fans booing and other team’s fans laughing in Dallas.

I think I would rather have Mason Rudolph at 12 than Josh Allen at 12.

Edited by JaCrispy

4 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

No that makes you a arrogant idiot that doesn’t believe in your teams vision. You are a welcome to your opinion like every fan. And that’s what you are a fan like everyone else on this board. Nothing more nothing less ?

Sorry, it's been 20 yrs of believing in team visions. I believe in my own vision. I'm not a mindless robot that loves everything my favorite team does. I encourage you to do your own research and form your own opinions

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

When I look into his eyes, I don’t see a champion. When I hear him talk, I don’t hear a winner.  This just seems to big for him.  If we take him, hopefully he can grow into it

You're playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head. Like quicksand.

Just now, kdiggz said:

Sorry, it's been 20 yrs of believing in team visions. I believe in my own vision. I'm not a mindless robot that loves everything my favorite team does. I encourage you to do your own research and form your own opinions

I have done my own research and it’s pretty obvious that Brandon Beane knows more about this draft than you and me combined. I have a full time job As a  school teacher. I’m sure you have a profession too. Brandon Beane is our GM and I trust him to do everything in his power to improve our team. He is new to our program and in my opinion has made all the right moves. I trust him more than you. Sorry nothing personal ?

1 minute ago, Paul Costa said:

I have done my own research and it’s pretty obvious that Brandon Beane knows more about this draft than you and me combined. I have a full time job As a  school teacher. I’m sure you have a profession too. Brandon Beane is our GM and I trust him to do everything in his power to improve our team. He is new to our program and in my opinion has made all the right moves. I trust him more than you. Sorry nothing personal ?

That's fine. I trust myself more than him. We have the same number of drafts under our belts and I played QB for a decade and he played golf. Nothing personal towards him either. Maybe he can spot other positions better than me but I trust my eyes on QB

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Tom Brady already proved all this BS wrong. If Josh Allen has it set in his mind he wants to be the best QB of all time, he has the arm and legs to do that and the body mold to withstand the beating.

Marino was the 6th QB off the board in ‘83......what a bust!  

29 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

There will be so many Bills fans booing and other team’s fans laughing in Dallas.

I think I would rather have Mason Rudolph at 12 than Josh Allen at 12.

Yeah, and I'd rather have ball cancer than AIDS

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

That's fine. I trust myself more than him. We have the same number of drafts under our belts and I played QB for a decade and he played golf. Nothing personal towards him either. Maybe he can spot other positions better than me but I trust my eyes on QB

I hope Mr. Beane makes all the right moves in the draft like he has so far as Buffalo’s GM. The Pegula’s chose Mr. Beane instead of you. Maybe they were right maybe they will be proven wrong. I’m a Bills fan and try not to criticize them too much . It’s really hard sometimes. My first game was at the Rockpile during OJ’s rookie season. They have had many bad teams over the years. I actually think the program is in really good hands right now. I thank Mr. Wilson and his family for that. I TRUST THE PROCESS and not some guy who said he played Quarterback for 10 years and criticizing the GM . I hope your wrong. Nothing personal ?

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I have seen Allen make every NFL throw needed.  At his best Allen already does everything you need from a Qb in the NFL.  In College teams usually win by out athleting the other team.  Wyoming did not have the better roster in any game they played in 2017.  He turned around a perenial buttom feeder school and won the most games in 2 years then the school has had in 30 years.  I watch him and I see young Farve.  He could be a bust.  So could any of them.  Give me the guy with the most abilty.  I feel working on his footwork sures up some of his mis fires, and working in a modern offense will grant him the easy completions he went without in college.  As a Bills fan, as much as Allen intrigues me personally, I think Rosen should be the guy because he seems the most ready now.  Outside of Rosen they all have a fair level of molding and coaching.

But the difference is, that all the other guys have shown it in college. Allen has not. He's all potential and no resume. The guy has fewer pass attempts in his college career than Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield have pass completions.

Did you even read the link in my OP? Or any of the stuff I posted from it? Just, "He looks like a QB?" 

It will suck if Allen turns out to be that 1 in a 100 that actually makes it and all the anti Allens have to watch him on another team for 15 years while the chorus of told you so ring continually 

Edited by ddaryl

14 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

It will suck if Allen turns out to be that 1 in a 100 that actually makes it and all the anti Allens have to watch him on another team for 15 years while the chorus of told you so ring continually 

I'll survive. ^_^

It will suck more to draft him and he's exactly what we think he is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I'll survive. ^_^

It will suck more to draft him and he's exactly what we think he is. 

That is the fear. We cannot afford to much risk 

Edited by ddaryl