Bills aggressively trying to get ahead of Jets

2 minutes ago, racketmaster said:

Only way I would be happy with Bills moving to #2 would be if it were for Darnold. No other qb is worth the risk and draft capital. 

As long as they don't bust, they are worth it.

Same story for a month plus.  Jets went to 3 because they couldnt get to the giants number.  What is better than 3 second rd picks?  3 first rd picks.  Buffalo traded to 12 and Taylor for 65 to pay 12,22,65 and 2019 first for 2.  Buffalo has been operating like they are picking the Qb they want all through FA.  Gettleman and Beane imo have a relatioship where neither will do favors because they are competing but they will talk straight.  Beane knows the price.  Who is it for?  That is the million dollar question.  

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Same story for a month plus.  Jets went to 3 because they couldnt get to the giants number.  What is better than 3 second rd picks?  3 first rd picks.  Buffalo traded to 12 and Taylor for 65 to pay 12,22,65 and 2019 first for 2.  Buffalo has been operating like they are picking the Qb they want all through FA.  Gettleman and Beane imo have a relatioship where neither will do favors because they are competing but they will talk straight.  Beane knows the price.  Who is it for?  That is the million dollar question.  

Throw in Shady and git er done!

46 minutes ago, racketmaster said:

Only way I would be happy with Bills moving to #2 would be if it were for Darnold. No other qb is worth the risk and draft capital. 

For what it’s worth, one of the rumors I heard from a Browns source is that Darnold is the only QB that the NYG would take at 2.