What one player are you SURE the Bills come away with in the draft?

junior

5 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

I've seen him mocked to us a few times. Any particular reason? Scheme fit? Coach connection?

Oh wow, I missed that altogether. Nice catch.

He is definitely a player that fits the scheme. He also had a pre-draft visit with the Bills.

36 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm not sure of a single player and don't know how anybody else could be either.

But I'll say Josh Rosen, mostly because that is what I hope.

I'm obviously being hyperbolic here as no one, not even Brandon Beane, can be sure the Bills are taking a certain player in the draft at this point.

Just more of a 'who do you have a hunch about.'

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think it's either Darius Leonard or Dorian O'Daniel. Heck, maybe even both. I still really like Oren Burks, but the team doesn't seem to have any tangible connections to him so far.

Have we been linked to them in any capacity?

I'm gonna go with Fred Warner from BYU. His scouting report has a number of things that would "check the boxes" for McDermott. Warner has some positional versatility which McDermott loves, plus he's played special teams, another McDermott gold star. The things he needs work on are all very coachable. According to the scouting report on NFL.com. Warner sometimes takes poor angles, at times his tackling technique isn't great, and he switches his motor on and off sometimes. All of that stuff he can be coached up on and I just see his traits and can envision McDermott viewing him as a lump of clay he can mold into the type of player he wants. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m not SURE what I’m having for dinner tonight, and I’m in charge of that. They guy who is possibly available and I WANT the most is Rosen. I bet Darnold goes to Cleveland at #1. 

What if they draft Chubb or Barkley?

Then the Gmen go Rosen

Jests take Mayfield

Browns would still get Darnold or Allen or Mayfield if the Jests take Allen or Darnold

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

What if they draft Chubb or Barkley?

Then the Gmen go Rosen

Jests take Mayfield

Browns would still get Darnold or Allen or Mayfield if the Jests take Allen or Darnold

The “what if’s” are almost infinite, which is why I’m SURE of nothing.....other than my stomach will be a little queasy, that’s a pretty safe bet! 

When I first got married the Bills went back to back 2-14 and my wife asked “why do you do this to yourself?”  She stopped asking decades ago. Sometimes there’s just no good answer....