Go on the record -do the Bills trade up?

sullim4

Will the Bills trade up from 12?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills trade up from 12?

• Yes, with the Giants to Pick 2
    • Yes, with another team between picks 4-11
    • No

17 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Here's what I think.There have been a thousand different reports, from a thousand different "draft experts", about whose going where, whose trading up, whose trading down, blah blah blah.

It has been proven time and time again, we don't know jack. Ever wonder why the experts only get like so few picks right ? It's because nobody really knows what the hell is going on.

Remember how NOBODY could figure out the Chargers wanted Bosa at 3 years ago? It was a shock on draft night! 

Start with Part 8  http://www.chargers.com/news/bosa

Your right on all counts there.  Who knows the Jets might love Rosen and grab him at 3.  Its all a crap shoot till the pick is called.

6 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Your right on all counts there.  Who knows the Jets might love Rosen and grab him at 3.  Its all a crap shoot till the pick is called.

I was initially sour on Rosen, but tape don't lie. Dude is a great QB. 

It hasn't been said enough,  the 5 top QB prospects are all great prospects. One of them may our QB in 3 days. 

I mentioned it in another thread, but I don't think we've considered the fact that the Jets MIGHT be the first team that picks a QB. 

Browns might be fine with whoever is left at 4, and Giants may want an instant contributor in Barkley or Chubb. We really don't know. 

Only 3 days! Woot woot! 

Edited by TheElectricCompany

Ok......Im figuring Beane continues to hold his cards close. IF his guy is available at 6-8 he pulls the trigger......Colts, Bucs, Bears, 49ers dont go QB.  Watch for Pats to move into #9. Dont be surprised if Beane goes LB.....we sucked on run D.  I voted the middle choice.

Edited by RFL

A trade up is eminent I believe. Anyone's guess how it unfolds though. I think the Bills have 1-2 guys w/ grades appropriate to trade up for. I'd be okay w/ Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield  (in that order of preference) as options for a trade-up, otherwise may need to go to tier 2.

I said we will move up to Pick #2.

Why?  B/C none of us knows what's going to happen, but I like the idea of dreaming big and hoping for the best.

I'd love for us to find a way to get to 2 and select Sam Darnold, after the Browns take Allen #1 overall.

If the Browns take Darnold, it will be damned interesting to see who we take instead, if we do pick at 2.

1 hour ago, Mister Defense said:

No.

The Bills see McCarron as the starter.

Instead, they use their stash of picks on an assortment of high level talent.

The combo of those two things will make the Bills a better team, more quickly.

Wishful thinking maybe.

Not a chance in hell this happens.

Well, there is a chance.  Only if all our potential trade partners and contingency plans fall through in a worst case scenario.

I don't feel that happening though.  I'm trying to stay positive.

:lol:

I voted no. From what has been thrown around, on the price to move up several spots, IMO is way too steep. Haven't we learned from the last time we moved up? The Bills have 5 picks in the first 65. Some teams will only get one pick in the first 65, most will only get 2. Teams are saying that this draft is deep enough that 3rd rounders could be starters. I say pick the best available and let the chips fall where they may. Why burn up most of your ammo on one player that may, or may not work out?

Go Bills!!!

The Bills trade up ONLY if Mayfield, Darnold or Rosen are there at #5, and ONLY if the potential trade partner isn't drafting a QB themselves. They can't get to two because the Giants won't drop to 12.

Edited by PromoTheRobot