Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

 

You, you, you, you, and you planning on meeting DR?

 

Just 3 of me in the last 20 years. I think I had a version of your CTM but I’ve lost that. 

 

Before that I had two names that other people stepped on with too similar choices in the early years. One guy picked a name one letter off and another guy chose a name that was also similar. Not even sure you needed to log in back then.

 

Remember Rivals? Wasn’t that the site that briefly hosted us? Painful. 

Edited by John Adams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, John Adams said:

 

Just 3 of me in the last 20 years. I think I had a version of your CTM but I’ve lost that. 

 

Before that I had two names that other people stepped on with too similar choices in the early years. One guy picked a name one letter off and another guy chose a name that was also similar. Not even sure you needed to log in back then.

 

Remember Rivals? Wasn’t that the site that briefly hosted us? Painful. 

 

I remember.

 

I've forgotten all my names.  I was at least three of the Nervous clan (Nervous Squirrel, Nervous Grandpa, and Nervous Mom).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

 

Just 3 of me in the last 20 years. I think I had a version of your CTM but I’ve lost that. 

 

Before that I had two names that other people stepped on with too similar choices in the early years. One guy picked a name one letter off and another guy chose a name that was also similar. Not even sure you needed to log in back then.

 

Remember Rivals? Wasn’t that the site that briefly hosted us? Painful. 

 

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

 

I remember.

 

I've forgotten all my names.  I was at least three of the Nervous clan (Nervous Squirrel, Nervous Grandpa, and Nervous Mom).

 

I was pre-Rivals too, but I've only had two names: Azalin and The Council (which I dropped pretty quickly because it was both cumbersome and annoying having to speak in plural all the time).

 

I've always wondered who Crap-Throing Monkey was.

 

And whatever happened to Hogboy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Azalin said:

 

 

 

I was pre-Rivals too, but I've only had two names: Azalin and The Council (which I dropped pretty quickly because it was both cumbersome and annoying having to speak in plural all the time).

 

I've always wondered who Crap-Throing Monkey was.

 

And whatever happened to Hogboy?

 

I’ve long hoped DR was Hogboy playing the long game. ;)

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Azalin said:

 

 

I've always wondered who Crap-Throing Monkey was.

 

 

He's still here

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GG said:

 

He's still here

 

Telephone Pole too right? Was that another of his monikers?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

 

Telephone Pole too right? Was that another of his monikers?

 

 

 

The one person who has more identities than you, and he has a medical reason for it.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Hey wait, is it the 13th yet? oh, not that 13th. Ha ha you nutbars! carry on! 

Careful, today is the Fall Equinox and that is significant! 

 

Just wait! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Q weighed in on what the Whistle Blower complaint is and what the law is being broken to hide and cover up the wrong doing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 5/3/2018 at 12:17 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Bump

 

Edited by Gary Busey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is such a dumb thread.  

 

But what do people think of these weird internet conspiracies in general btw?  Like we all know they are baseless and harmless, but do you enjoy reading them?  Favorite ones?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

This is such a dumb thread.  

 

But what do people think of these weird internet conspiracies in general btw?  Like we all know they are baseless and harmless, but do you enjoy reading them?  Favorite ones?

 

Q is gospel here for a few people. Be respectful of others' religions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, John Adams said:

 

Q is gospel here for a few people. Be respectful of others' religions. 

isn't it time for you to change your skirt again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

isn't it time for you to change your skirt again?

 

I have had 3 IDs in 15 years, and a few before that where people adopted very close names that were confusing. John is the baseline. You should welcome me back Foxxy.

 

  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, John Adams said:

 

Q is gospel here for a few people. Be respectful of others' religions. 

 

Q has died but will rise again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen previous reports that 8chan would be back by early next week.

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sure does feel like "Red October"... let's see how the rest of the month goes. But it would be quite something if it turns out Q's drops were a year ahead of our timeline. I mean, I joked about that a lot the last two years -- but damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...