11 hours ago, Hedge said:

@Deranged Rhino You mentioned, I think in the Deep State thread, that you had heard this from your sources, as well. I am wondering if you know what it meant by the term "contractors" in this case. You had mentioned CrowdStrike and Fusion GPS. Is the thinking that "contractors" means companies that were contracted? Or does it mean individuals within those companies(for example, 2 CrowdStrike and 2 Fusion GPS employees)?

My night got away from me last night so I missed this, apologies. DC and LB answered above but I agree. I've only ever heard my sources refer to these contractors as corporate/company entities rather than individuals. I'm curious to see if we'll get names in public, we should but I imagine it would come late in the process. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My night got away from me last night so I missed this, apologies. DC and LB answered above but I agree. I've only ever heard my sources refer to these contractors as corporate/company entities rather than individuals. I'm curious to see if we'll get names in public, we should but I imagine it would come late in the process. 

I've known individuals contracted to the government...but always through a corporate entity - pass-through, partnership, or at the very least a sole proprietorship or LLC of one person.

I don't even think it's possible to contract to the government as an individual.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I've known individuals contracted to the government...but always through a corporate entity - pass-through, partnership, or at the very least a sole proprietorship or LLC of one person.

I don't even think it's possible to contract to the government as an individual.

:beer: That's my understanding too. 

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is that code for getting lucky?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is that code for getting lucky?

In Hollywood, it's code for "getting Weinstein'd."

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

In Hollywood, it's code for "getting Weinstein'd."

More commonly known as a "Harvey Wallbanger".

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is Q sexy?

Q is not a singular person. 

But based on the old saying that confidence is sexy, based on Q team's gumption I'd say they're all sexy AF. 

;) 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is Q sexy?

They may be but there's this new fad going on that has to do with ***** the earth. I heard groundhog holes were very sexy.                                                                                       

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

They may be but there's this new fad going on that has to do with ***** the earth. I heard groundhog holes were very sexy.                                                                                       

You only heard? Oh come on. Why you bringing it up? 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You only heard? Oh come on. Why you bringing it up? 

Read through the different threads and there's a chance, albeit slim, that you might get this.

:lol: 

This is a real "threat" going around. It's as real as when Chris Cuomo went on CNN and told Americans it was illegal to read WikiLeaks and to let the media do it for them. 

Pre-Trump Rally, means Q goes active. Today's latest: 

2Tvgz.png

3327 link: A familiar article on Robert Hannigan's sudden resignation -- 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/gchq-chief-robert-hannigan-quits

2TvgM.png

3328: This is the first confirmation of the order of the rollout (which says to me, we're close). Comey's indictment will come before the IG report or the declass. That's VERY surprising. Let's see if it's real or not... 

3329: https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/429041-adam-schiff-glenn-simpson-and-their-forrest-gump-like-encounter-in-aspen

Hitting Schiff again, hard, about his illegal activities. Suggesting what I've been told several times by other sources: Schiff is under active surveillance for his criminal leaks.

3330: https://saraacarter.com/breaking-fbi-texts-show-agents-discussed-recruiting-white-house-sources-to-spy-for-bureau/

Flynn -- still awaiting to be sentenced (remember he was the first indictment from Mueller's team) and soon to be freed. I've been saying this would happen before Q appeared, have had it confirmed (with evidence shown to me by three different sources) by others over the past two years. Flynn is a hero in this story and the nation will one day remember his sacrifice as the starting gun for this whole counterintelligence sting. 

*I'm sure we'll get more Q today during/after the rally in Wisconsin. To recap my position on Q remains unchanged -- the connection to Trump directly and his team is undeniable at this point. Whether or not it's just a new form of information warfare designed to foment loyalty to Trump through innuendo, or if it's presenting real intelligence which is able to be backed up by evidence which POTUS can declas remains to be seen. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

3327 link: A familiar article on Robert Hannigan's sudden resignation -- 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/gchq-chief-robert-hannigan-quits

This stood out:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/07/gchq-boss-new-relationship-tech-firms-encryption

• Like (+1) 1