6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fullsized image

D5... All the ongoing investigations. Where have we seen D5 before? 

Read all the Q drops with D5 in chronological order... and note what they have in common. Then reconsider this page: 

2ThvU.png

2ThvR.png

2ThvK.png

2Thvw.png

2Thvo.png

2Thvg.png

2Thv3.png

2ThuU.png

2ThuP.png2ThuQ.png2ThuR.png

2ThuA.png

2Thux.png

2Thut.png

2Thwo.png

2Thuo.png

So, I haven't even finished going through your post yet, but this jumped out *IMMEDIATELY*.

The first drop you mentioned was #1332. The drop from my post after yours references drop #2096.

The text of both drops seems to be identical.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hedge said:

**I haven't been to to ∞ chan to see what is being said there, so maybe it's been debunked.**

Apparently the POTUS_Schedule Twitter feed (https://twitter.com/45_Schedule), posted a now deleted tweet at 12:05AM earlier today. This tweet contained what appeared to be a stringer. This guy shows what it apparently is, which is from Q drop # 2096 and is actually a .jpg name. This acknowledgment by POTUS_Schedule would be a rather large development.

It also references a D5 drop. :lol: 

Only thing to note about Potus Schedule on Twitter is they're not confirmed to be officially a part of Trump's campaign team. The old account was, then it was closed by Twitter. Not sure the new one has been verified by Pascal yet.

• Like (+1) 1

So is Mueller a bad guy now? I just wanted to see how you Q-guys were going to change the narrative now that Trump is attacking the report that paints him in such a bad light. 

And how about all the love for Rosenstein lately? 

I will be here to see your re-writes. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

*****head says *****head things because he no read good. 

Next week right?

Thanks for keeping up the replies. That’s how I make the big bucks man! “They” call it The Deep State Clicks-for-Cash Program. 

That’s trolling Buffalo Gal. Or is that just what I want you to think? *

* These sentences form a recursive loop. Be careful and Happy Easter. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're not a troll. You're a bad and dishonest person. There's a difference. 

You're a waste of carbon. 

I know. I’m you’re enemy and you want me to die a slow death. 

I wish you you all the best. As I’ve said before, beer is on me any day, though I’d go scotch if you’re in favor of that. I’ve met many people here and not one of those meetings was ever a bad one. Be well and Happy Easter friend. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

***** off asshat. 

I prefer Whistle Pig Rye but a Balvenie 12 is good too. I’m not a beer snob, prefer mostly Belgian whites and Canadian ales. But I wouldn’t turn down anything and I’ll buy. 

Peace brother. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Here you go all your wacky Q conspiracy folks, with sincerity. Cheers to a good weekend. 

Isn't Sesame Street a little...advanced for you?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

Isn't Sesame Street a little...advanced for you?

Cheers to you for all the work you do to make PPP better Tom. You’re probably an IPA guy. Happy to drain a few of those. 

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Cheers to you for all the work you do to make PPP better Tom. You’re probably an IPA guy. Happy to drain a few of those. 

Stop weaponizing beer.

30 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Stop weaponizing beer.

I’m weaponizing goodwill on Good Friday. I write you over the top of a Manhattan, though a beer is better for these kinds of summits I seem to remember. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dishonest waste of carbon. Nothing more. 

Why are so full of hate and fear? 

You and I will be the same dust in three breaths.

Now two.

Now one.

Poof. 

(And then the Bills win the Super Bowl)

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/what-the-end-of-the-mueller-report-means-for-qanon.html?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym&fbclid=IwAR1zafm765W-RQcQoV7-QrrQRXenn4IK02a9qd1mRDRzOK4TPIl_fwZHkVU

Imagine that... 

Every bit of analysis is wrong. 

All for a LARP.

My point is that, for the most part, QAnon is now almost completely aligned with mainstream Republican grievance politics. The general sequence of events is the same. Now that Mueller’s job is done, the Department of Justice can investigate the real issue, which I guess is the allegation that Democrats colluded with the intelligence community/deep state and the media to prevent Trump from taking office. Q believers will apparently do anything to keep the dream alive, even if that means tweaking their thinking to better align with mainstream right-wing consensus and processes already in motion.

The bolded is absurd. And of course, Q didn't "create" that chain of events. It existed long before Q posted about it (I beat Q to it by over half a year) and it was based on filings and congressional letters sent to the DOJ and IG. 

Who's going to be the one to finally ask Trump the question?

D4i9Bq6UwAA9MXd.jpg