Epstein's island sundial:

1500719646_7-18-192.PNG.d44d02a5fa5332a0345033c0ecd0a451.PNG

And this incredible symbolism is queued up during the flag ceremony that occurred at the White House today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

There were a couple of "Wheels up" mentions in the twatterverse today in relation to the Apollo 50th anniversary.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Salt required... but: 

Fullsized image

(July 12th would have been the date)

CDAN recently released a list of names that are Bohemian Grove members as well.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

CDAN recently released a list of names that are Bohemian Grove members as well.

Bob Weir??

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Here's the link: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/07/2018-bohemian-grove-list.html

Conveniently, the host seems to be unable to serve up the request now (at least when I tried to see it).

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/07/21/the-2018-bohemiangrove-visitor-list-greatawakening/

This is where I saw the list. Interesting names like Eastwood and GWB.

2 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

Bob Weir??

Didn't see it. Only remember the highlighted names.

• Thanks! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/07/21/the-2018-bohemiangrove-visitor-list-greatawakening/

This is where I saw the list. Interesting names like Eastwood and GWB.

Didn't see it. Only remember the highlighted names.

It's on there (with Mickey Hart). I'm not asking, I'm just surprised. I have never liked the Grateful Dead, but to see these guys are complete phonies is a bit of a surprise.

28 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

It's on there (with Mickey Hart). I'm not asking, I'm just surprised. I have never liked the Grateful Dead, but to see these guys are complete phonies is a bit of a surprise.

It looks super credible. 

10 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

It looks super credible. 

i'm thinking you wouldn't know credible if it smacked you up side the head and ran you over.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

It looks super credible. 

It's not that list that I went by, and it's not exactly a secret. I just hadn't heard about it before.

Anyway, Fk off.

PS.

Edited by OJ Tom

There was an article over a decade ago about Bobby Weir joining the Grove along with Steve Miller.  I think it mentioned that Weir's father was a member a while back.

Today, MAGA Coalition, Inc President Adam Gingrich announced pending litigation to be filed in a federal court to discover the identity of the author of 8chan posts written by “Q,” or “QAnon,” and pursue legal recourse on behalf of the non-profit. The case involves several posts on the 8chan board where “QAnon” anonymously promulgated a libelous attack on the MAGA Coalition, despite clear and publicly discoverable evidence to the contrary on the Federal Elections Commission (FEC.gov) website.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Hedge said:

If someone filed a lawsuit every time Q posted bull####, Trump would have to appoint more judges. 

“Be ready” means something though.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Q has dropped "Be ready" multiple times in the past few years. Now: 

(but it's fake)

FIFY.

Posted (edited)

2 zero delta drops with POTUS tweets today. And it also looks like DECLAS may finally be happening...

1726684393_7-24-191.thumb.PNG.cad5350758f30438dae38f9c02b71c4e.PNG

Links to: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/RawSIGINTGuidelines-as-approved-redacted.pdf

1213431013_7-24-192.thumb.PNG.8c43c06d6d9d13d1a50f8ff25ec7d830.PNG

Edit: not yet on the DECLAS:

But maybe it was a pointer to this article, posted on 1/2/17, not very long before President Trump took office:

The New York Times reported this morning that the Obama administration has put into place new rules allowing the NSA to disseminate “raw signals intelligence information.” According to a 23-page, mostly declassified copy of the procedures, released today, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper signed the rules on Dec. 15 and Attorney General Loretta Lynch signed them on Jan. 3.

And another summary article of the document can be linked to from the one noted in the tweet:

E.O. 12333 Raw SIGINT Availability Procedures: A Quick and Dirty Summary

Edited by Hedge

This article wasn't written in reference to a Q post but it's very interesting and one hell of a dig. It might be better in the Deep State thread, but I think the Q thread is better for Neon Revolt's work.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/07/26/the-biggest-heist-in-american-history-exposing-the-kingston-groups-nefarious-activities-with-usattyhuber-and-genflynn-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

8 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

This article wasn't written in reference to a Q post but it's very interesting and one hell of a dig. It might be better in the Deep State thread, but I think the Q thread is better for Neon Revolt's work.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/07/26/the-biggest-heist-in-american-history-exposing-the-kingston-groups-nefarious-activities-with-usattyhuber-and-genflynn-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Wow.

On 7/27/2019 at 10:15 PM, Q-baby! said:

Is it the 13th yet? Oh it is.....well, not that 13th. 

Inverse! 31st - it's going to get crazy today - I think it might still be BOOM WEEK!

The q babies are half way there...

EAv0mf1XYAAHSCz.jpg