Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 7/13/2019 at 2:10 PM, BeginnersMind said:

 

Always fun to bear witness to the original thinkers convention. 

 

Right on cue with the same old, same old.

 

Do you contribute anything other than unimaginative trolling and irrelevant poetry?

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Azalin said:

 

Right on cue with the same old, same old.

 

Do you contribute anything other than unimaginative trolling and irrelevant poetry?

 

 

Am I ruining your conspiracy boys party Azalin? Sorry buddy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not even in the slightest. In fact, in order to deny what's happening you must become a conspiracy theorist. 

 

Good work, you've graduated to level three tinfoil hat. :beer: 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not even in the slightest. In fact, in order to deny what's happening you must become a conspiracy theorist. 

 

Good work, you've graduated to level three tinfoil hat. :beer: 

 

Next week right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A war?  Standing on a corner hoping the police won’t do anything?

 

it would be over in three seconds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

 

Am I ruining your conspiracy boys party Azalin? Sorry buddy. 

 

You're not ruining anything; you'd have to be contributing something to do that.

 

Let me put it another way: I think Bob's weed thread is full of idiotic, blindly pro-pot nonsense, but I feel absolutely no need to needle, nag, or troll him. As far as I'm concerned, he and like-minded people should be able to have their conversation free from immature sniping from others.

 

You're just acting like a snotty little choad.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Azalin said:

 

You're not ruining anything; you'd have to be contributing something to do that.

 

Let me put it another way: I think Bob's weed thread is full of idiotic, blindly pro-pot nonsense, but I feel absolutely no need to needle, nag, or troll him. As far as I'm concerned, he and like-minded people should be able to have their conversation free from immature sniping from others.

 

You're just acting like a snotty little choad.

it's not really an act.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course, the Saudi / Bin Talal / trafficking connections were known pre-Q. Q brought it to a much larger audience... more will be coming, I'm sure, about this connection.

 

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2019-07-16_9-39-39.png.2173201a9fc3a58fdf49af5562c7e52f.png

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And drops have started today.

 

2019-07-16_9-40-52.thumb.png.5c342c5fd92e79d0663b7a290b6da07d.png

 

The tweet:

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hedge said:

2019-07-16_9-39-39.png.2173201a9fc3a58fdf49af5562c7e52f.png

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS: DNC reports an estimated revenue drop of almost $60 million this year. Stay tuned for the latest developments.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hedge said:

2019-07-16_9-39-39.png.2173201a9fc3a58fdf49af5562c7e52f.png

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And drops have started today.

 

2019-07-16_9-40-52.thumb.png.5c342c5fd92e79d0663b7a290b6da07d.png

 

The tweet:

 

 

 

 

She's completely full of ***** and can't even properly prioritize the nation's largest issues. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

more PP news

 

Leana Wen: "... and this is what the underside of the bus looks like...."

IMG_0077-Edit-1024x683.jpg

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Right out there in the open.

CAA = Creative Artists Agency, a talent agency

 

 

 

Confirmed on Google maps.

 

A better pic (posting only for the pic):

 

 

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, this happened! 😂

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

 

That is truly some creepy *****.

 

An interesting old news article about CAA

From 2013...https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-xpm-2013-jan-24-la-et-mn-sundance-caa-20130125-story.html

 

 

I can only see the first part of that article, but...wow...

 

Quote

But the bash thrown by Hollywood’s powerful Creative Artists Agency on Sunday night took festival revelry in an unexpectedly bawdy direction, as Sundance guests mingled with lingerie-clad women pretending to snort prop cocaine, erotic dancers outfitted with sex toys and an Alice in Wonderland look-alike performing a simulated sex act on a man in a rabbit costume.

 

Found this, which is worth the watch for those who peruse this thread with good intent:

 

And this link may quote the entire article that you referenced:

Major Hollywood Talent Agency Throws a Lewd Mind Control-Themed Party at Sundance Festival

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

 

I can only see the first part of that article, but...wow...

 

 

 

Harvey Weinstein was there, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big one from the rally... 

 

D_uRjlXXYAER92d.png

 

D_uRjlbWwAA8A5K.jpg

 

Trump called out the baby several times. Was listening on the radio while in the car so I didn't see the baby until now. 

 

But... damn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up nutbar losers?  Is it the 13th yet? Oh, not that 13th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...