Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I guess Q has saving the world well at hand, since he now is breaking tv schedules. I looked quick and couldn't find it reported anywhere official yet.

 

 

2019-03-26_13-59-56.png.88c9ba1aceaf7b06041eb5cf0378c7d8.png

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 2:00 PM, Hedge said:

I guess Q has saving the world well at hand, since he now is breaking tv schedules. I looked quick and couldn't find it reported anywhere official yet.

 

 

2019-03-26_13-59-56.png.88c9ba1aceaf7b06041eb5cf0378c7d8.png

 

Fullsized image

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 2:00 PM, Hedge said:

I guess Q has saving the world well at hand, since he now is breaking tv schedules. I looked quick and couldn't find it reported anywhere official yet.

 

I also did not see this advertised anywhere (even on Fox)... but POTUS has gone for almost an hour commercial free so far. (still going)

 

Seems to be the most blatant Q proof yet.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

I also did not see this advertised anywhere (even on Fox)... but POTUS has gone for almost an hour commercial free so far. (still going)

 

Seems to be the most blatant Q proof yet.

 

I'm just starting to queue it up myself right now.

In the pass over lead in from Tucker, Carlson mentioned a "surprise guest" coming up.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hedge said:

 

I'm just starting to queue it up myself right now.

In the pass over lead in from Tucker, Carlson mentioned a "surprise guest" coming up.

 

It's almost an hour filled with references/stage setting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dark to Light.

 

Queued up right before Trump says "Its a very, very dark period and I think maybe we are shedding a lot of light. We are going to come into a bright, beautiful, sunny day."

 

 

*High five*

:beer:

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2019 at 8:46 AM, /dev/null said:

My theory, based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever, is that Q is really Melania Trump.

I thought a Trump child. Maybe, even Barron under instruction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

posted March 21st

529a5c3cee0052bb159a08de84c4c02281a43d2c

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very interesting. It sounds like there may be quite a few Q's displayed at tonight's rally in Michigan.

 

Tweet referenced from Q's post below:

 

2019-03-28_14-03-31.png.9d31775e574e6890ef58e9136d86dd69.png

 

Oh, and @Deranged Rhino , can you please do one of your comprehensive posts which contain all of today's Q posts? 🙂

(Double Edit: please don't think i am serious)

Edited by Hedge
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

 

I might think Q is, at best, kind-of silly.  But death cult?  That's...well, since the "r-word" is censored, let's go with "defective, feeble-minded, and subnormal."

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:

 

I might think Q is, at best, kind-of silly.  But death cult?  That's...well, since the "r-word" is censored, let's go with "defective, feeble-minded, and subnormal."

wait, so you think Q is Tibs?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been an interesting/amusing thing to watch unfold...

 

There was a group of Never Trumpers who formed something called the MAGA Coalition which was in theory a pro Trump PAC but in reality was just a front. They were stealing money donated to them by Trump supporters and lining their own pockets -- all the while trying to divide and splinter other pro-Trump PACs and online groups. They also proceeded to create a bunch of (some very popular) Twitter accounts (and other online sources) to push disinformation and doxx anonymous accounts sharing open source evidence/information. I had runs in with them in person and online multiple times over the past several years - and they're not good nor honest people. One day I'll say more, but for now I'll leave it with this: they've done damage over two years in terms of division and causing blue on blue fire. 

 

Q team caught wind of this towards the end of last month. I did not post on this because I cannot be objective on this one (and also don't want to invite more trouble to PPP from their minions). The anons then took over, pouring over everything and everyone connected to them. Lots has come out in the past week - but now it's revealed that they've been posting gore-porn images as well as hateful antisemitic shite on the Q boards in order to discredit it. Now they're being outted for that and are being taken apart online. 

 

These people are going to be facing serious legal consequences soon (not for what they posted, for fraud and embezzlement). 

 

Just an aside about the thread linked below: Brian is not a Q guy at all. He's kept out of Q discussions -- which is why it was hilarious when Q started posting his articles / threads to expose this group. Brian's got a good sense of humor about it all... the article he references (linked above the tweet too) contains more on this topic. 

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/04/03/compulsive-liar-realdougstewart-caught-posting-anti-semitic-memes-and-a-photo-of-dismembered-child-to-8chan-trying-to-frame-anons-qanon-greatawakening-sloppyjobmossad-neonrevolt/

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This has been an interesting/amusing thing to watch unfold...

 

There was a group of Never Trumpers who formed something called the MAGA Coalition which was in theory a pro Trump PAC but in reality was just a front. They were stealing money donated to them by Trump supporters and lining their own pockets -- all the while trying to divide and splinter other pro-Trump PACs and online groups. They also proceeded to create a bunch of (some very popular) Twitter accounts (and other online sources) to push disinformation and doxx anonymous accounts sharing open source evidence/information. I had runs in with them in person and online multiple times over the past several years - and they're not good nor honest people. One day I'll say more, but for now I'll leave it with this: they've done damage over two years in terms of division and causing blue on blue fire. 

 

Q team caught wind of this towards the end of last month. I did not post on this because I cannot be objective on this one (and also don't want to invite more trouble to PPP from their minions). The anons then took over, pouring over everything and everyone connected to them. Lots has come out in the past week - but now it's revealed that they've been posting gore-porn images as well as hateful antisemitic shite on the Q boards in order to discredit it. Now they're being outted for that and are being taken apart online. 

 

These people are going to be facing serious legal consequences soon (not for what they posted, for fraud and embezzlement). 

 

Just an aside about the thread linked below: Brian is not a Q guy at all. He's kept out of Q discussions -- which is why it was hilarious when Q started posting his articles / threads to expose this group. Brian's got a good sense of humor about it all... the article he references (linked above the tweet too) contains more on this topic. 

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/04/03/compulsive-liar-realdougstewart-caught-posting-anti-semitic-memes-and-a-photo-of-dismembered-child-to-8chan-trying-to-frame-anons-qanon-greatawakening-sloppyjobmossad-neonrevolt/

 

Though sometimes a little testy at things going slower than he'd like, NeonRevolt does some great digs and explains things in great detail for those of us who don't Chan.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Q's been quiet for almost a week......

calm b4 the storm???

Edited by Foxx
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This has been an interesting/amusing thing to watch unfold...

 

There was a group of Never Trumpers who formed something called the MAGA Coalition which was in theory a pro Trump PAC but in reality was just a front. They were stealing money donated to them by Trump supporters and lining their own pockets -- all the while trying to divide and splinter other pro-Trump PACs and online groups. They also proceeded to create a bunch of (some very popular) Twitter accounts (and other online sources) to push disinformation and doxx anonymous accounts sharing open source evidence/information. I had runs in with them in person and online multiple times over the past several years - and they're not good nor honest people. One day I'll say more, but for now I'll leave it with this: they've done damage over two years in terms of division and causing blue on blue fire. 

 

Q team caught wind of this towards the end of last month. I did not post on this because I cannot be objective on this one (and also don't want to invite more trouble to PPP from their minions). The anons then took over, pouring over everything and everyone connected to them. Lots has come out in the past week - but now it's revealed that they've been posting gore-porn images as well as hateful antisemitic shite on the Q boards in order to discredit it. Now they're being outted for that and are being taken apart online. 

 

These people are going to be facing serious legal consequences soon (not for what they posted, for fraud and embezzlement). 

 

Just an aside about the thread linked below: Brian is not a Q guy at all. He's kept out of Q discussions -- which is why it was hilarious when Q started posting his articles / threads to expose this group. Brian's got a good sense of humor about it all... the article he references (linked above the tweet too) contains more on this topic. 

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/04/03/compulsive-liar-realdougstewart-caught-posting-anti-semitic-memes-and-a-photo-of-dismembered-child-to-8chan-trying-to-frame-anons-qanon-greatawakening-sloppyjobmossad-neonrevolt/

 

 

 

8/25/17:

a White House official indicated in a statement that Gorka had been forced out: "Sebastian Gorka did not resign, but I can confirm he no longer works at the White House," the official said.

 

9/19/17:

Sebastian Gorka to join the MAGA Coalition to promote Trump agenda

 

Edit: I haven't followed it enough to know if Gorka knew what he was getting into or not.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

These people are going to be facing serious legal consequences soon (not for what they posted, for fraud and embezzlement). 

 

 

Which will renew calls for Trump's impeachment.

 

Not joking.  If people associated with "The MAGA Coalition" are arrested for fraud and embezzlement, how do you think the Democrats (incl. the media, of course) are going to tell this story?  Because they're "MAGA," they're connected to Trump.

 

The 2020 election is going to be seriously jacked up.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...