13 hours ago, Hedge said:

"enjoy the show!"

Where have we heard that before (dozens of times)?

The theater

The cinema

The circus

(millions of times)

I once said a ***** storm was coming. Next day...diarrhea! 

let go to the Planned Parenthood ruling today.

D9hutj0XkAAXuDc.png

• Like (+1) 1

How can this fall to the 2nd page? How will people know what's going to happen in 2 weeks/months/years?

13 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

How can this fall to the 2nd page? How will people know what's going to happen on the 12th?

Fixed for you - only a couple weeks away! You should start a poll - Will Comey be arrested before or after the 12th? I'll have to sleep on my answer. Until then...

#WWG1WGA

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

Fixed for you - only a couple weeks away! You should start a poll - Will Comey be arrested before or after the 12th? I'll have to sleep on my answer. Until then...

#WWG1WGA

Not that 12th.

Three new posts, first since the 26th of last month. 

2V3Gq.png

All three are on the patriotfights board, the middle was deleted after posting (470 reference to Huber's team). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Three new posts, first since the 26th of last month. 

2V3Gq.png

All three are on the patriotfights board, the middle was deleted after posting (470 reference to Huber's team). 

Thanks. I didn't think we would see Q until next week.

I don't follow what you mean about the 470 reference. Had "470" been included somewhere?

For what it's worth, I noticed that the middle post that was deleted appears to be identical to the very first post on patriotsfight. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hedge said:

Thanks. I didn't think we would see Q until next week.

I don't follow what you mean about the 470 reference. Had "470" been included somewhere?

For what it's worth, I noticed that the middle post that was deleted appears to be identical to the very first post on patriotsfight. 

Yup, a repost for sure. It's an interesting one because of the technical difficulties on stage last night at the debate, followed by Trump tweeting about it where he left off a "y" then deleted it and fixed it. 

470 is a reference to an earlier drop (forget the number, will find it) where Q mentioned Huber has a team of 470 attorneys and staff working around the clock. This was later confirmed by Sessions and Huber. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup, a repost for sure. It's an interesting one because of the technical difficulties on stage last night at the debate, followed by Trump tweeting about it where he left off a "y" then deleted it and fixed it. 

470 is a reference to an earlier drop (forget the number, will find it) where Q mentioned Huber has a team of 470 attorneys and staff working around the clock. This was later confirmed by Sessions and Huber. 

Sorry, I may have not been clear, I will rephrase. What made you mention 470 in your post (as I don't see it referenced in any of the 3 Q drops)? 

This was the earliest reference I could find:

2019-06-27_15-49-10.thumb.png.90b177de6f09898fc4ced18eb4546970.png

And according to qmap.pub, the sealed indictments are now over 103,000.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Sorry, I may have not been clear, I will rephrase. What made you mention 470 in your post (as I don't see it referenced in any of the 3 Q drops)? 

The post # was 470 on /patriotsfight -- sorry for the confusion. I wasn't clear. :beer: 

If you look at it now, you'll see it goes from 469 to 471. 470 was the repeat/deleted one. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The post # was 470 on /patriotsfight -- sorry for the confusion. I wasn't clear. :beer: 

If you look at it now, you'll see it goes from 469 to 471. 470 was the repeat/deleted one. 

Interesting! Thanks for pointing that out.

Must just be just another coincidence though, right? :ph34r:😎

I'll add my own spin...maybe it means the team of 470 is now done (with their current stage). It would also serve as backdrop to the "Be ready".

• Like (+1) 1

This happened last week, but figure it's worth putting up. An anon posted this, from Gitmo... now they're starting to chirp a bit more about coming events: 

Fullsized image

G1 = 7/1 (supposedly -- but you know how I feel about date predictions)

Then there's this which is fun: 

Fullsized image

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This happened last week, but figure it's worth putting up. An anon posted this, from Gitmo... now they're starting to chirp a bit more about coming events: 

Fullsized image

I’ll mention this before one of the blow hards does. According to the paper being held by the guy on the right, it was taken over a year ago, on 6/18/18. Glad to hear the chirping is increasing though!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fullsized image

G1 = 7/1 (supposedly -- but you know how I feel about date predictions)

Then there's this which is fun: 

Fullsized image

17 steps

The Bills playoff drought lasted 17 years

Josh Allen wears #17 and was drafted with the seventh pick of the first round (1/7)

Number 17 was a film by Alfred Hitchcock

17 is the atomic number of Chlorine

There are 17 syllables in a haiku

Season 5 of Lost had 17 episodes

coincidence.gif&f=1

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is kind of interesting... 

Fullsized image

Paging McGee to the white courtesy phone.  Mr. McGee, you have a page on the white courtesy phone.

In 5, 4, 3, 2, ...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:ph34r:

Fullsized image

You'd be hard-pressed to find an armored vehicle in the military without a Punisher logo on it somewhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/3/2019 at 7:09 PM, Taro T said:

Paging McGee to the white courtesy phone.  Mr. McGee, you have a page on the white courtesy phone.

In 5, 4, 3, 2, ...

Megaphone ain't loud enough I can't hear you - glad to know you were thinking of me on Wednesday evening, though... actually it's creepy as hell.

19 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Megaphone ain't loud enough I can't hear you - glad to know you were thinking of me on Wednesday evening, though... actually it's creepy as hell.

You waaaaay too full of yourself, DR Stalker.

LOL, so the "INCEL" community is a big supporter of Trump :lol:

That's funnier than airports in the War of 1812! :lol: