1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You're just jealous because nothing interesting ever happens in that sleepy little armpit of a country you live in.

F9534237-9048-426C-AF50-21F0F42C1BAB.jpeg

11 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

I wish I could find something to rebut that...but no one's ever given Canada that much thought.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

I wish I could find something to rebut that...but no one's ever given Canada that much thought.

You guys apparently spend a lot of time talking about Canada here. 

Just now, BigMcD said:

You guys apparently spend a lot of time talking about Canada here. 

We never did until you started interjecting it in to everything, Nanook.  

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

We never did until you started interjecting it in to everything, Nanook.  

You’re welcome! Manjeet.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Here's American opinion of Canada.

• Haha (+1) 1

An important piece of the puzzle 

Imane Fadil was a Moroccan ex-model who became a celebrity after becoming a key witness in the 2013 “Rubygate” trials which accused the media mogul and ex-Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi of “child prostitution”. Fadil was also looking to be a witness in a related investigation (dubbed “Ruby ter”) that is still ongoing.

In 2018, Fadil claimed in an interview that Berlusconi’s infamous “parties” lead to dark, satanic rituals. She was also in the process of writing a tell-all book about Rubygate and the dark secrets of Berlusconi. The name of the projected book was quite evocative: I Met the Devil.

However, in the past weeks, things dramatic turn in the past weeks. Imane Fadil died in a hospital room in Milan on March 1st after a month of agony. Media sources reported her death only 15 days after the fact, mostly because authorities announced the opening of a homicide investigation. Indeed, the cause of Fadil’s death is currently believed to be “murder by radioactive poisoning”.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-ex-model-who-claimed-silvio-berlusconi-hosted-satanic-rituals-in-his-house-died-from-apparent-poisoning/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When did @qanon76 come back on twitter? It was banned for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

When did @qanon76 come back on twitter? It was banned for a long time.

I am not sure about a timeline of being banned, but right now that account is the top comment on a number of different tweets from the President. The above is just the latest example.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

An important piece of the puzzle 

Imane Fadil was a Moroccan ex-model who became a celebrity after becoming a key witness in the 2013 “Rubygate” trials which accused the media mogul and ex-Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi of “child prostitution”. Fadil was also looking to be a witness in a related investigation (dubbed “Ruby ter”) that is still ongoing.

In 2018, Fadil claimed in an interview that Berlusconi’s infamous “parties” lead to dark, satanic rituals. She was also in the process of writing a tell-all book about Rubygate and the dark secrets of Berlusconi. The name of the projected book was quite evocative: I Met the Devil.

However, in the past weeks, things dramatic turn in the past weeks. Imane Fadil died in a hospital room in Milan on March 1st after a month of agony. Media sources reported her death only 15 days after the fact, mostly because authorities announced the opening of a homicide investigation. Indeed, the cause of Fadil’s death is currently believed to be “murder by radioactive poisoning”.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-ex-model-who-claimed-silvio-berlusconi-hosted-satanic-rituals-in-his-house-died-from-apparent-poisoning/

Bunga bunga?

51 minutes ago, GG said:

Bunga bunga?

First I've heard of it, though I wasn't paying attention to Italy in 2013 so I missed this story entirely until she died. 

Can't speak to the specifics - but it sounds like other rituals/ceremonies/beliefs which have been mentioned by other witnesses. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First I've heard of it, though I wasn't paying attention to Italy in 2013 so I missed this story entirely until she died. 

Can't speak to the specifics - but it sounds like other rituals/ceremonies/beliefs which have been mentioned by other witnesses. 

I think it may have been earlier when her stories came out and Qaddafi got caught up in it

• Thanks! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

I think it may have been earlier when her stories came out and Qaddafi got caught up in it

And what's the first letter of his name?  That calls for a good, healthy cry of WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

(I still think it's Bill Clinton, though.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BigMcD said:

How Canadians see Canada

rcmp6.jpg&f=1

How the other 196 countries see Canada

mckenzie1.jpg&f=1

• Haha (+1) 5

c5bcd1672f3d1c9954ebd6bd1781f01d7e9d3557a0585e8a96baad5a13b4f77e.jpg

Just throwing this in here for consideration. I don't know all that much about Skull and Bones, but 322 per wiki: 

The number "322" appears in Skull and Bones' insignia and is widely reported to be significant as the year of Greek orator Demosthenes' death.[17][24][4] A letter between early society members in Yale's archives[25] suggests that 322 is a reference to the year 322 BC and that members measure dates from this year instead of from the common era. In 322 BC, the Lamian War ended with the death of Demosthenes and Athenians were made to dissolve their government and establish a plutocratic system in its stead, whereby only those possessing 2,000 drachmas or more could remain citizens. Documents in the Tomb have purportedly been found dated to "Anno-Demostheni".[26] Members measure time of day according to a clock 5 minutes out of sync with normal time, the latter is called "barbarian time".

Mueller delivers the report 3/22 - time to usher in a new "government" (shadow government goes bye bye in other words, using their symbols against them)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Drop #322:

2019-03-22_16-25-14.thumb.png.a4d9f3b78646e6a07b44573dbb137635.png

Falling for crap from 7 years ago.

Once Reggie Jackson got into an elevator and said “hit the floor” ...