Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

 

You and DR high-five over this nonsense but aren't you the guy who thinks I'm a bad actor because I ask for your theories on 9-11?

 

 

 

 

We think you're a bad actor because your a world-class twit.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

 

We think you're a bad actor because your a world-class twit.

 

Homonyms are real. The truth is out there. 

 

You entertaining the notion that shooter was a trained operative tied to Operation Gladio? Because that’s the narrative on the table here at billsChan. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

 

Homonyms are real. The truth is out there. 

 

You entertaining the notion that shooter was a trained operative tied to Operation Gladio? Because that’s the narrative on the table here at billsChan. 

or maybe and perhaps more likely... you cannot grasp the fact that your a world-class twit.

Edited by Foxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

or maybe and perhaps more likely... you cannot grasp the fact that your a world-class twit.

 

So it’s an awful post just for kicks in the shooter thread or do you believe? Which is it for you?

 

Wasn't Q counting down to something? Guessed the big moment passed and we missed it. Time to reset the clock. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

 

Homonyms are real. The truth is out there. 

 

You entertaining the notion that shooter was a trained operative tied to Operation Gladio? Because that’s the narrative on the table here at billsChan. 

 

No, I'm entertaining the narrative that you're a world-class twit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Q tore off a band aid last night. 

 

Out of respect for PPP and Scott I won't be posting any of the drops or images uncovered during last night's dig into Ray Chandler. Qanon.pub and other Q sites have them for people to see if they so wish. It's dark, dark, dark, dark *****. 

 

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Q tore off a band aid last night. 

 

Out of respect for PPP and Scott I won't be posting any of the drops or images uncovered during last night's dig into Ray Chandler. Qanon.pub and other Q sites have them for people to see if they so wish. It's dark, dark, dark, dark *****. 

 

 

 

And LOTS of new eyes.

 

qmap traffic alone has more than doubled in the last few weeks. This is just from memory, but i believe it was ~175k about a month ago, to ~220k a few weeks ago, to ~280k yesterday, and now today is over 400k.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

 

And LOTS of new eyes.

 

qmap traffic alone has more than doubled in the last few weeks. This is just from memory, but i believe it was ~175k about a month ago, to ~220k a few weeks ago, to ~280k yesterday, and now today is over 400k.

 

The FBI tip line went down last night too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Q might have mentioned Chandler before,  because Neonrevolt started in on Chandler nearly a year ago.

 

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/05/epsteins-island-digs-pizzagate-pedogate-qanon-greatawakening/

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/arrestpodesta/status/984453763355283456

 

Edit: Forgot to mention. Neonrevolt gets a little touchy sometimes. Guess he was pretty upset at the things last night being "old news".

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Q tore off a band aid last night. 

 

Out of respect for PPP and Scott I won't be posting any of the drops or images uncovered during last night's dig into Ray Chandler. Qanon.pub and other Q sites have them for people to see if they so wish. It's dark, dark, dark, dark *****. 

 

 

 

"Jane Doe"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy ***** you guys are really out there if you subscribe to that Q bull####. So Obama and Hillary are high level in the Cabal and Trump is here to save the day. Lol that is some batschitt crazy stuff. You losers need to get a life. I gotta go to this island and dine on humans! Lol looooooosssseeeerrrrrs! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hedge said:

 

And LOTS of new eyes.

 

qmap traffic alone has more than doubled in the last few weeks. This is just from memory, but i believe it was ~175k about a month ago, to ~220k a few weeks ago, to ~280k yesterday, and now today is over 400k.

 

Yowza! qmap.pub now at over 516k unique visitors in the last 6 hours (it was ~406k earlier when I posted those stats). Quite the jump since yesterday. I wonder what kind of load their server can handle.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

 

Yowza! qmap.pub now at over 516k unique visitors in the last 6 hours (it was ~406k earlier when I posted those stats). Quite the jump since yesterday. I wonder what kind of load their server can handle.

 

It's funny how that coincides with Twitter (randomly, I'm sure and not in any way connected to the 250m lawsuit) suddenly easing back on the shadowbanning (and Q posts popping up under POTUS's tweets instead of the usual trolls). 

 

A guy with 50+ million followers can draw a lot of eyes when it isn't being throttled I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hedge said:

 

Yowza! qmap.pub now at over 516k unique visitors in the last 6 hours (it was ~406k earlier when I posted those stats). Quite the jump since yesterday. I wonder what kind of load their server can handle.

T-shirt sales will be booming! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

So passport was approved to be flagged in 2017, so it can happen in 2019 I guess?

28F08495-18DA-4A2A-8475-42953C8A9B5A.png

 

They have a story to write off stuff like this. 

 

Wasn't it nice when Q wrote in such clear English though? But he was easy to pin down back then. 

 

Now in his Dr. Suess speech, anyone can read him anyway they want to. Like reading the Book of "Revelations." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeginnersMind said:

 

They have a story to write off stuff like this. 

 

Wasn't it nice when Q wrote in such clear English though? But he was easy to pin down back then. 

 

Now in his Dr. Suess speech, anyone can read him anyway they want to. Like reading the Book of "Revelations." 

I could picture a 15 year old gamer for some reason? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigMcD said:

Holy ***** you guys are really out there if you subscribe to that Q bull####. So Obama and Hillary are high level in the Cabal and Trump is here to save the day. Lol that is some batschitt crazy stuff. You losers need to get a life. I gotta go to this island and dine on humans! Lol looooooosssseeeerrrrrs! 

 

You're just jealous because nothing interesting ever happens in that sleepy little armpit of a country you live in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...