Twitter fun with Q on the *17*th of March:

The President re-tweets this, from an account with a Q icon (wearing a MAGA hat):

Followed by Q's drop:

1065976926_3-17Q1.GIF.c78a5b6f34fcf9da3b4aef18ebc04c6c.GIF

Later, another Q drop:

1222343843_3-17Q2.thumb.GIF.a2f27a25f223d7b4fb23b86393861677.GIF

Referencing this tweet from the President, where the top comment is from "QAnon":

As well as the next 3 comments:

It would seem the white hats have decided to re-write some of Jack's code for him. Free of charge.

Editing for this awesomeness:

1074983771_pepetwitter.GIF.72381e8760630ce3f914f3228aabd37f.GIF

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

1918630764_3-17Q3.thumb.GIF.5d7c59f647ad8d4685396450373d536a.GIF

Q soon confirmed "SRIKE" should actually be "STRIKE".

With the ability now shown to modify Twitter, perhaps one of these days everyone, regardless or not of if they follow the President, will see at the top of their feed:

"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Hedge said:

1918630764_3-17Q3.thumb.GIF.5d7c59f647ad8d4685396450373d536a.GIF

Q soon confirmed "SRIKE" should actually be "STRIKE".

With the ability now shown to modify Twitter, perhaps one of these days everyone, regardless or not of if they follow the President, will see at the top of their feed:

"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

I spent St. Paddy's BBQing and drinking with a couple of Navy buddies (and our families). The host's sister married a USAF guy and brought him along. First, I'll just say the rivalry between the Navy and USAF is more intense than I realized based on the amount of ***** this guy took all day - it was hilarious, and relentless. This guy was wearing a USAF shirt with MQ-9 written on it, but the M and Q were on different sleeves of the shirt. So I just see the Q on his sleeve and being the civilian/dummy (and buzzed) that I am, I asked him what he thinks of Q thinking it was related... of course it wasn't related (MQ-9 is the reaper drone), so I was embarrassed and tried to laugh it off. Sensing an opportunity to shift the focus of the group mocking from himself to another, he starts going off (in a good natured way, all for laughs) about my mistake and how anyone who believes in Q is a moron, because Q is clearly BS at best and a cult at worst. 

... That plan backfired on him when - before I could even say anything in response - his fiance just WENT OFF, dropping Q theories/proofs/drops left and right. Yelling, "am I stupid because I think that ***** is real?" The entire group pig piled on the poor guy after that, he couldn't believe that the Navy guys there bought any of it. So his brother in law, and one of the guys I mentioned in the OP of this thread when I first discovered Q, takes him inside the house to talk. They're in there for an hour, easy. 

When the dude came back outside, he looked like he had seen a ghost. Like I mean he was shaken. Apparently his BIL took him in and showed him all the Q drops and proofs (while I'm sure telling him the same ***** he told me about the authenticity of some of the deeper/darker stuff) - and he was having a REAL hard time processing it. So of course then his wife made him apologize to her in front of the whole group :lol:

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I spent St. Paddy's BBQing and drinking with a couple of Navy buddies (and our families). The host's sister married a USAF guy and brought him along. First, I'll just say the rivalry between the Navy and USAF is more intense than I realized based on the amount of ***** this guy took all day - it was hilarious, and relentless. This guy was wearing a USAF shirt with MQ-9 written on it, but the M and Q were on different sleeves of the shirt. So I just see the Q on his sleeve and being the civilian/dummy (and buzzed) that I am, I asked him what he thinks of Q thinking it was related... of course it wasn't related (MQ-9 is the reaper drone), so I was embarrassed and tried to laugh it off. Sensing an opportunity to shift the focus of the group mocking from himself to another, he starts going off (in a good natured way, all for laughs) about my mistake and how anyone who believes in Q is a moron, because Q is clearly BS at best and a cult at worst. 

... That plan backfired on him when - before I could even say anything in response - his fiance just WENT OFF, dropping Q theories/proofs/drops left and right. Yelling, "am I stupid because I think that ***** is real?" The entire group pig piled on the poor guy after that, he couldn't believe that the Navy guys there bought any of it. So his brother in law, and one of the guys I mentioned in the OP of this thread when I first discovered Q, takes him inside the house to talk. They're in there for an hour, easy. 

When the dude came back outside, he looked like he had seen a ghost. Like I mean he was shaken. Apparently his BIL took him in and showed him all the Q drops and proofs (while I'm sure telling him the same ***** he told me about the authenticity of some of the deeper/darker stuff) - and he was having a REAL hard time processing it. So of course then his wife made him apologize to her in front of the whole group :lol:

Thanks for sharing that story! :beer:

• Thanks! (+1) 1

That's hilarious. I know a lot of events have happened and are happening to this day that people would be shocked by their authenticity. So many things do not add up, it doesn't mean that all conspiracies are true, but I have known since I was a little kid that the official story is not always true. We have been lied to i am certain, but what the lies are and who are the liars is the question? 

By the way, the story is the Irish had to move here because the potato crop failed. At that time the British were colonial overlords, just practicing in Ireland before branching out. It was an English potato the Irish were forced to plant and it failed. They actually grew more than potatoes in Ireland at the time.  According to historical records enough food was sent out of Ireland during this 'famine' to have fed those who died 5 times over. Millions of people died and millions more were forced off their island to facilitate Imperialism. Happy St. Patrick's Day. 

• Like (+1) 1

For those that don't know, a Strike in bowling is denoted with an X.

3-18-19.thumb.GIF.6da45855bcd99e43c38dc2a14042166e.GIF

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmm... 

This implies Snowden has left Russia (a Q drop)

Given the #Towel and #Scandinavia tags, it more strongly implies he's going to visit Slartibartfast on Magrathea with Ford Prefect.  

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Cross posting this from another thread earlier in the week.

You and DR high-five over this nonsense but aren't you the guy who thinks I'm a bad actor because I ask for your theories on 9-11?