3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. 

Which brings us back to the central question many of us have been grappling with since the evidence became undeniable: what can you do about a crooked former President without undoing the entire Republic in the process? 

It's such a tricky question to answer, which is why I've said for awhile that I expect the investigation to tie this off before it reaches Obama personally. I thought, for a brief time, they might even tie it off before the scandal lands at the feet of his cabinet -- but now it seems they definitely are targeting his Lts and cappos (Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Kerry, Lynch, Rice). 

Indicting Obama, even with justification, would split the country. That's the opposite of what the team around Trump has been striving for, and the opposite of what even the most partisan Q posts have laid out. What I think they've settled on is a strategy that exposes the bad actors within 44's administration, indicts a large bucketful of the worst ones (including several cabinet members) but spare 44 himself. They will target instead 44's legacy -- and expose the dirty laundry for the world to judge him -- while giving him a pass for the sake of the republic. 

I think Dev, maybe GG, has mentioned this before (and Row) -- but I could see a scenario where Trump exposes all the ill deeds done under 44's direction in regard to the election, then Trump pardons his predecessor as a way to bring unity. 

Clinton might have gotten that same mercy had she not lit his olive branch on fire in January of 2017. 

Have you forgot that Obama would have to accept the pardon? In doing so he would be admitting his guilt and there would be no question that his legacy, such as it is, would be pretty bad.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And it's delivered... funny how you (or your other handles) won't acknowledge this and instead want to shift focus away from Q and onto Q supporters. 

That's why you keep losing. 

Plus: 

* Immigration reform announced. 

* Comey v Brennan heats up

* Rome clears out it's intelligence agencies

* Iran revelations

... And it's only Thursday. Biggest news tends to come at 5pm on Thursday or Friday... so we're likely not done. 

More Booms... at 6pm on Thursday (Flynn stuff)

I'm thinking we're not done yet either. 

The VM is not new, the Congressional reach out is. The "resistance" wants to say it's Nunes. It's (almost certainly) not him. It's likely someone from the other side of the aisle, or possibly No-Name / Ryan. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

That's cool. You're not the one who posted it. ;)

Thought you were talking about the comic book, but glad to keep the conspiracy of McGee and I being the same poster going. 

Conspiracy boyz gonna conspiracy!

By the way, the only one of all of your conspiracies about me that I've denied is that I'm McGee. If I'm going to pick a new username, it's not going to be naming myself after Terrence friggin' McGee. 

(Or, to steal Tom's thunder, is that just what I want you to think?)

It's funny that you guys are so alarmed that more than one person might make fun of the conspiracies here!

Edited by BeginnersMind

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More Booms... at 6pm on Thursday (Flynn stuff)

I'm thinking we're not done yet either. 

I'll add another large one to the list:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I'll add another large one to the list:

And this: 

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/donald-trump-insurrection-act-illegal-immigration/

• Like (+1) 2

Still picking shrapnel out of my clothes from boom week.

The Q-MUNITY is loving the thread below - 258 people are talking about it!

Your ***** is already tired and old and you've been here (under this handle) for less than a month. Feel proud. Anyone who says last week wasn't a boom week is either a liar (you, McGee), or wasn't paying attention. 

Quoting an account with 4k followers as proof of Q is an old trick, and your only trick. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Your ***** is already tired and old and you've been here (under this handle) for less than a month. Feel proud. Anyone who says last week wasn't a boom week is either a liar (you, McGee), or wasn't paying attention. 

Quoting an account with 4k followers as proof of Q is an old trick, and your only trick. 

Some people need nuclear detonation, a really loud boom to get their attention.  They would need something along the lines of a top-down govt-wide conspiracy, with the termination of someone like an FBI director, or a former head of the CIA implicated. It would be helpful to them if the US Attorney General expressed concerns about malfeasance at the highest levels of our govt, but how often does that all happen??

In fairness, too, it's like trying to find your old pal John Smith in an old style phone book. Once they see "Q", or anything with a q in it, it's game over. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Some people need nuclear detonation, a really loud boom to get their attention. 

100%

And some people will see a nuclear detonation and call it a thunderstorm because they're so dishonest to their core, or so programmed, they're beyond help. 

The usual chuckleheads in this thread fit that later group. They don't want truth unless it's the truth they've been promised by their preapproved "experts and authorities". 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

They would need something along the lines of a top-down govt-wide conspiracy, with the termination of someone like an FBI director, or a former head of the CIA implicated.  It would be helpful to them if the US Attorney General expressed concerns about malfeasance at the highest levels of our govt, but fresh, how often does that all happen??

:beer: 

It's hilarious how blind some remain on this issue.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

100%

And some people will see a nuclear detonation and call it a thunderstorm because they're so dishonest to their core, or so programmed, they're beyond help. 

The usual chuckleheads in this thread fit that later group. They don't want truth unless it's the truth they've been promised by their preapproved "experts and authorities". 

:beer: 

It's hilarious how blind some remain on this issue.

True. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I must have missed the MOAB crushing Comey.

Any week can be seen as a "boom week" in hindsight in the current political climate.

You did, because you're a liar and real bad at this, McGee. 

The introduction of Durham was a huge shot at Comey -- as evidence by the fact Comey and Clapper immediately began to turn on him. 

You're being willfully ignorant because you're not a serious person. Just the same asshat with a new sock puppet account. 

• Like (+1) 1

All you're doing is proving your own ignorance. 

Is it intentional? 

Asshats gonna asshat.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/8/2019 at 7:49 PM, McGee Return TD said:

Wild story. I read about this post in this thread. Here is some follow up if anyone is interested.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article230187544.html

The Twitter conspiracy that sabotaged a small-town California festival: ‘It’s pretty nutty

Organizers say a knot of online conspiracy theories that their tiny Northern California charter school’s fundraiser would be the target of a terror plot forced them to cancel their annual festival this weekend out of safety concerns.

Shelved was the Blue Marble Jubilee – one of two annual fundraisers put on by the Grass Valley Charter School Foundation for its downtown elementary school. The festival had been set for Saturday in the Sierra foothills of Nevada County, about an hour’s drive northeast of Sacramento.

GRASS VALLEY – Pipes bombs were found in a woman’s residence after an anonymous tip was called into the Grass Valley Police Department Saturday afternoon.

Obviously, there could be many stories behind this.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

On May 16, 2019 at 6:49 PM, BeginnersMind said:

Thought you were talking about the comic book, but glad to keep the conspiracy of McGee and I being the same poster going. 

Conspiracy boyz gonna conspiracy!

By the way, the only one of all of your conspiracies about me that I've denied is that I'm McGee. If I'm going to pick a new username, it's not going to be naming myself after Terrence friggin' McGee. 

(Or, to steal Tom's thunder, is that just what I want you to think?)

It's funny that you guys are so alarmed that more than one person might make fun of the conspiracies here!

You've posted a lot of pinko commie stuff on here and not just the poetry but giving Terrence McGee Lonnie Johnson's middle name is beyond the pail don't you think?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You've posted a lot of pinko commie stuff on here and not just the poetry but giving Terrence McGee Lonnie Johnson's middle name is beyond the pail don't you think?

It was on his bucket list.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

OMG same happened to me. 4 letters fell off. BOOM. Now that’s crazy! 

Nutbars everywhere!!!

55 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

That might have been funny if iPads actually had keys.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Azalin said:

6460AC2D-8B52-4729-858A-F55035D67B60.jpeg

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

He's used to this until the transition is complete:

maxi.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Azalin said:

Further proving the truth: the left can't meme -- because they've killed parody with their ideology and have no sense of humor left. 

• Like (+1) 2