18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

D1UhOPSU0AAfYz3.png

I'd hate to see what happens when that cat's food dish gets to half empty.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Poleshifter said:

Do you want to know the origin of QAnon?

Who is QAnon?

LIES! The lizard people are not even mentioned once. We all know their forked tongues and beady little eyes are behind it all. And have you ever seen these lizard people waiting in a line? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL A LINE IN ENGLAND?! A QUEUE! Q!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

LIES! The lizard people are not even mentioned once. We all know their forked tongues and beady little eyes are behind it all. And have you ever seen these lizard people waiting in a line? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL A LINE IN ENGLAND?! A QUEUE! Q!

tongue-split.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2Sj9Z.png

(CLAS 1-99 = Classified persons/cases 1 through 99)

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

Trump vouches for him as a terrific and fun guy who likes women just like he does. And he knew of his penchant for young girls.when he said that.

Inconvenient for the narrative, I know. 

23 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Trump vouches for him as a terrific and fun guy who likes women just like he does. And he knew of his penchant for young girls.when he said that.

Inconvenient for the narrative, I know. 

Link(s)?

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Link(s)?

It’s one of the reasons military intelligence recruited the President to run for office.  He rubbed shoulders with the elite, but wasn’t one of them.  He was well aware of the drunken, drug filled, underaged orgies, but never participated because he was sober.  As such, he knows where all the bodies are buried.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It’s one of the reasons military intelligence recruited the President to run for office.  He rubbed shoulders with the elite, but wasn’t one of them.  He was well aware of the drunken, drug filled, underaged orgies, but never participated because he was sober.  As such, he knows where all the bodies are buried.

Yes I've heard, but I do want BM to provide links to his definitive statements.

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I wouldn't hold my breath.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

He won’t.

You’ll note that he went quickly from attempted character assassination of Greg, trying desperately to cast him as a 9/11 truther etc. to trying to deflect Epstein revelations onto Trump.

Why do you think that is?

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

He won’t.

You’ll note that he went quickly from attempted character assassination of Greg, trying desperately to cast him as a 9/11 truther etc. to trying to deflect Epstein revelations onto Trump.

Why do you think that is?

I just like holding people's feet to the fire. If a poster is going to make definitive statements they'd better be able to back them up or look rather silly.

Hmm. It’s almost like you guys build a narrative and ignore facts that could create conflicting plot lines. Astute when fiction writing. This quote is all over the place and well known. Here’s one link

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Hmm. It’s almost like you guys build a narrative and ignore facts that could create conflicting plot lines. Astute when fiction writing. This quote is all over the place and well known. Here’s one link

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

So, in a 2002 interview Trump sad some nice things about Epstein many years before he was ever accused of anything? That's what the gist of that article you linked to was? You know damn well that all you are doing is cherry picking. Tell us, what did you think of Joe Paterno back in his heyday?

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, in a 2002 interview Trump sad some nice things about Epstein many years before he was ever accused of anything? That's what the gist of that article you linked to was? You know damn well that all you are doing is cherry picking. Tell us, what did you think of Joe Paterno back in his heyday?

Back in the 1760's, George Washington once said nice things about King George III. Therefore, he should be retroactively impeached and scrubbed from history.

Yes, that's how stupid the left sounds with this stupidity.

11 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is a joke, right?

Edited by The_Dude

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hahahaha. 

No ***** it’s a Nothingburger. But if Trump was Obama, I’d be looking at 17 fuzzy photos of Trump and Epstein posted on Q’s timeline. But that quote is against narrative so it’s ignored. 

giphy.gif

Edited by BeginnersMind

No one should be surprised that someone who admits to not reading or caring about the "narrative of Q" doesn't know what that narrative is or how Epstein/Trump fit in. 

But asshats gonna asshat.

• Like (+1) 2