11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But you're pretending to be the sanest one in a sea of crazies. That makes you the craziest float in the parade. Consider. 

hm_blog_mardigrastraditions_floats.png

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Maybe we can get this bumped to TBD. That Q-boy has theories on the NFL that may affect the Bills. 

Just realized it's been a while since I weaponized not ignoring you.

You're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Actually, I think the first time Q mentioned Long Beach was in April 2018. And interestingly enough (for those who follow Q at least), Allison Mack is also mentioned in the same drop.

2019-05-07_12-58-32.png.c25171388cea73ad27db36456c0d2427.png

And NXIVM is back in the news this week as well. 

The accused leader of upstate sex cult Nxivm allegedly recruited a 15-year-old girl from Mexico as his first “sex slave” — who is expected to testify against her former “master,” prosecutors divulged for the first time on Tuesday.

Long Beach was also mentioned again in June 2018. 

2019-05-07_12-59-12.png.b8db084b0efa466ffdcd9bbead3294ee.png

"Trace sale/spin off of Co."

What is Macquarie Infrastructure Partners?

This article from 8/21/17 includes a list of scandals it is involved in.

It will be interesting to see what gets turned up in the kitchen regarding this sale.

This is from a year ago tomorrow: 

Fullsized image

Considering Pompeo's surprise trip and the defections of the IRGC -- "future proves past" on this one is starting to look interesting.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

If they think Hitlerian Measles are bad, wait until they see Stalinist chickenpox.  

Don't forget Pol Potian Whooping Cough.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Don't forget Pol Potian Whooping Cough.

Seriously?  So close, but you still completely whiff on "Pol Pot Pertussis?"  

You are too stupid to internet.

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously?  So close, but you still completely whiff on "Pol Pot Pertussis?"  

You are too stupid to internet.

Oh, so you're discriminating against the term Whooping Cough now? Think of the children, man!

Edited by Koko78

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn banner change. 

Fullsized image

Pucker factor has been officially upped 

Edited by McGee Return TD

Wild story. I read about this post in this thread. Here is some follow up if anyone is interested.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article230187544.html

The Twitter conspiracy that sabotaged a small-town California festival: ‘It’s pretty nutty

Organizers say a knot of online conspiracy theories that their tiny Northern California charter school’s fundraiser would be the target of a terror plot forced them to cancel their annual festival this weekend out of safety concerns.

Shelved was the Blue Marble Jubilee – one of two annual fundraisers put on by the Grass Valley Charter School Foundation for its downtown elementary school. The festival had been set for Saturday in the Sierra foothills of Nevada County, about an hour’s drive northeast of Sacramento.

7 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

Wild story. I read about this post in this thread. Here is some follow up if anyone is interested.

The Twitter conspiracy that sabotaged a small-town California festival: ‘It’s pretty nutty

Organizers say a knot of online conspiracy theories that their tiny Northern California charter school’s fundraiser would be the target of a terror plot forced them to cancel their annual festival this weekend out of safety concerns.

Shelved was the Blue Marble Jubilee – one of two annual fundraisers put on by the Grass Valley Charter School Foundation for its downtown elementary school. The festival had been set for Saturday in the Sierra foothills of Nevada County, about an hour’s drive northeast of Sacramento.

The Q-munity is scary and dangerous with these fictions they create from nothing. I don’t blame the school but it’s so sad. 

Dropping this here instead of the thread it was originally posted in, out of deference to those who would rather not see anything about Q.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

On 5/8/2019 at 10:49 PM, McGee Return TD said:

"Mike Rothschild, a conspiracy theory researcher based in Southern California, shed light on the conspiracy in an April 29 post at his website, themikerothschild.com, calling the theories “raw, uncut nonsense” for believers of QAnon..."

A Rothschild - the sine qua non of the Deep State - debunking QAnon?  That doesn't seem suspicious to you?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

BOOM WEEK!

I've been waiting for boom week for months

yeah, I'm pretty tired of all this. 

No one cares, really, if the Dems tried to undermine Trump's campaign or play dirty in attempt to get rid of him. I want to see people charged, or it's just "the new normal" for political campaigns.

Posted (edited)

Boom week is next week. Again.

Third time’s a charm?

Don’t sweat it. When boom week passes, the excuse is that timelines are put out there as bait for skeptics.

This is totally different from when a doomsday prophet rewrites when an end date passes. So so different. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Boom week is next week. Again.

Third time’s a charm?

Don’t sweat it. When boom week passes, the excuse is that timelines are put out there as bait for skeptics.

This is totally different from when a doomsday prophet rewrites when an end date passes. So so different. 

Liberals had about a hundred "boom weeks" with Russian collusion.  I think we can forgive QAnon's first 20 or so.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Liberals had about a hundred "boom weeks" with Russian collusion.  I think we can forgive QAnon's first 20 or so.

Blind * blind /= sight. 

Fool me 21 times, shame on ??

Edited by BeginnersMind

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Blind * blind /= sight. 

Fool me 21 times, shame on ??

"How dare you be a fifth as irrationally exuberant as us!"

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

"How dare you be a fifth as irrationally exuberant as us!"

:lol:

* RR blasting Comey

* Durham revealed (completing a Q proof)

* Iran starts to boil

And that was Monday. 

(But no booms :lol: )

• Like (+1) 2