3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Q trying to win over the 80s and 90s kids: 

2TC6C.png

Link: 

What a great awakening! 

Sorry for dropping off: The Deep State had me on assignment at the Bengals politics board. 

What PPP poster does this guy sound like? Talk about talking points for the Q-munity. 

Oh look.

An unfathomably awful person doing unfathomably awful things.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Oh look.

An unfathomably awful person doing unfathomably awful things.

I wouldn’t call him awful. Just one of ours who’s a bit off his rocker and exactly using the talking points of that Twitter Q dumb dumb. 

Next week is is the big week right? 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Sorry for dropping off: The Deep State had me on assignment at the Bengals politics board. 

What PPP poster does this guy sound like? Talk about talking points for the Q-munity. 

Tom Bauerle knows all about anti gravity and invisibility technology- he captured photos of it in his backyard

Edited by McGee Return TD

10 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I wouldn’t call him awful. Just one of ours who’s a bit off his rocker and exactly using the talking points of that Twitter Q dumb dumb. 

Next week is is the big week right? 

my bad, i thought he was referring to you.

I think some people in the world are crazy, and post some crazy things.  I don't seek them out, import their crazy via link or copy/paste to an unrelated message board where other, unrelated people dwell, to prove my own levelheadeness. That would be crazy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think some people in the world are crazy, and post some crazy things.  I don't seek them out, import their crazy via link or copy/paste to an unrelated message board where other, unrelated people dwell, to prove my own levelheadeness. That would be crazy. 

Before it's too late you should take a time-out and go to the Bengals board.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is, as you may not comprehend, a thread dedicated to crazy. 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

my bad, i thought he was referring to you.

Ouch. Here I thought he was referring to DR spreading the Q-munity talking points almost word for word. 

Hmmm... another (possible) Q future proves past proof from today: 

Fullsized image

h/t to @Buffalo_Gal 

(who, for the record, is not a fan of Q at all but her post in another thread reminded me of this)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fullsized image

h/t to @Buffalo_Gal 

(who, for the record, is not a fan of Q at all but her post in another thread reminded me of this)

You're not dragging me into the Q thread.

Oh wait! I think you just did. :wallbash: You're diabolical. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You're not dragging me into the Q thread.

Oh wait! I think you just did. :wallbash: You're diabolical. 

:beer: Apologies. 

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fullsized image

h/t to @Buffalo_Gal 

The sale's been in the works since last year - the intent to sell was news back in July.  Q and American Thinker are way behind the news in this case.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The sale's been in the works since last year - the intent to sell was news back in July.  Q and American Thinker are way behind the news in this case.

Actually, I think the first time Q mentioned Long Beach was in April 2018. And interestingly enough (for those who follow Q at least), Allison Mack is also mentioned in the same drop.

2019-05-07_12-58-32.png.c25171388cea73ad27db36456c0d2427.png

And NXIVM is back in the news this week as well. 

The accused leader of upstate sex cult Nxivm allegedly recruited a 15-year-old girl from Mexico as his first “sex slave” — who is expected to testify against her former “master,” prosecutors divulged for the first time on Tuesday.

Long Beach was also mentioned again in June 2018. 

2019-05-07_12-59-12.png.b8db084b0efa466ffdcd9bbead3294ee.png

"Trace sale/spin off of Co."

What is Macquarie Infrastructure Partners?

This article from 8/21/17 includes a list of scandals it is involved in.

It will be interesting to see what gets turned up in the kitchen regarding this sale.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Actually, I think the first time Q mentioned Long Beach was in April 2018. And interestingly enough (for those who follow Q at least), Allison Mack is also mentioned in the same drop.

Long Beach was also mentioned again in June 2018. 

2019-05-07_12-59-12.png.b8db084b0efa466ffdcd9bbead3294ee.png

April 20, 2018...you mean the day the WSJ ran a story about Cosco acquiring a terminal (via acquisition) at the Long Beach Pier and the government’s concern about the Chinese company taking control of it. 

Q is so amazing: Q reads the WSJ and posts vague sentences about it. All hail the MSM. All hail the US Committee on Foreign Investments. You Q-boys eat up everything he serves! 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-questions-coscos-takeover-of-cargo-terminal-in-long-beach-1524249281?emailToken=cf6e2db71bbb5d39ff180f3bf1716afdCF1G0YJ/ShOOsHI7tfLykUyxOEXabwlEQAkd9Pmb7Ore661Vh4sO4y0KALBVMeluRcmc/7eHXCPyXOAoBmvdYM0400wGGrFaynY/GjdM6R9KFPmw0GO5BhJyIO7SvN6t&reflink=article_copyURL_share

Edited by BeginnersMind

In other news, here’s another of the Q brethren featured in This Week in the Q-Universe. 

(I so wish these were hard to find.)

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

In other news, here’s another of the Q brethren featured in This Week in the Q-Universe. 

(I so wish these were hard to find.)

If they think Hitlerian Measles are bad, wait until they see Stalinist chickenpox.  

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If they think Hitlerian Measles are bad, wait until they see Stalinist chickenpox.  

Maybe we can get this bumped to TBD. That Q-boy has theories on the NFL that may affect the Bills. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Conflating people who follow Q with Q is the last resort of a man who has nothing to offer. 

It's all he's done since he started "participating" in this thread -- which just proves he's exactly who he tells us he is: a dishonest asshat. 

Nothing more. Ever. 

Because he's incapable of offering more, despite multiple attempts to bridge the divide. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/4/2019 at 10:12 AM, BeginnersMind said:

This is, as you may not comprehend, a thread dedicated to crazy. 

Ouch. Here I thought he was referring to DR spreading the Q-munity talking points almost word for word. 

But you're pretending to be the sanest one in a sea of crazies. That makes you the craziest float in the parade. Consider. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But you're pretending to be the sanest one in a sea of crazies. That makes you the craziest float in the parade. Consider. 

Just saner than those who make up these intricate conspiratorial stories to try to manage their fear of the chaos that is our world. But sane? No. 

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Conflating people who follow Q with Q is the last resort of a man who has nothing to offer. 

It's all he's done since he started "participating" in this thread -- which just proves he's exactly who he tells us he is: a dishonest asshat. 

Nothing more. Ever. 

Because he's incapable of offering more, despite multiple attempts to bridge the divide. 

You went one post before responding to something I wrote. Baby steps to becoming a non-stalker DR. I’m proud of you man. 

This is a thread about Q. I’m linking to your brethren in the Q-munity. It’s harder to find a rational QAnon hashtag post on Twitter than a crazy one, and that’s worth pointing out as you and your Q-boys laud his stupid posts like they are prophetic when they are not (see above). 

Edited by BeginnersMind

It must get confusing sometimes.

2019-05-07_14-59-00.png.56a6a30a9e7809c5b5ba7f8425571811.png