Just now, 3rdnlng said:

That's not true. When you put a blatantly false statement into your post it puts into question the rest of that post and even future posts. Do better.

Honesty has never been Ben Franklin's/ BM's forte. He can't be honest, moving the goal posts and lying to himself is like breathing for Ben Frankin / BM. It's all he knows. 

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Today we introduce a new feature called

The Q-universe of Crazy.

That is awesome.  :lol:

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's not true. When you put a blatantly false statement into your post it puts into question the rest of that post and even future posts. Do better.

From WSJ, Mueller "object[ed] to [Barr's] early description of the Russia investigation’s conclusions that appeared to clear President Trump on possible obstruction of justice."

So is Mueller a good guy or bad guy? Or are you waiting for hiss testimony now. Lots of revision in the Borg positions on Mueller here. Trying to keep track.

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Honesty has never been Ben Franklin's/ BM's forte. He can't be honest, moving the goal posts and lying to himself is like breathing for Ben Frankin / BM. It's all he knows. 

You are a dodgeball champion, that's unquestioned.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That is awesome.  :lol:

This response is funny, but the username is perhaps even better. Don't worry: This new Q-Universe feature is going to be a winner. 

image.thumb.png.4c115df946a5cd2a4b713bca9d7f8e30.png

5 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

This response is funny, but the username is perhaps even better. Don't worry: This new Q-Universe feature is going to be a winner. 

image.thumb.png.4c115df946a5cd2a4b713bca9d7f8e30.png

My God!  Things are happening on days!  It's a conspiracy!

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

My God!  Things are happening on days!  It's a conspiracy!

511 + 155 = ???

11 = Twin Towers.

5 +11 = Building 7. 

All for a LARP?

15 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

From WSJ, Mueller "object[ed] to [Barr's] early description of the Russia investigation’s conclusions that appeared to clear President Trump on possible obstruction of justice."

So is Mueller a good guy or bad guy? Or are you waiting for hiss testimony now. Lots of revision in the Borg positions on Mueller here. Trying to keep track.

You are a dodgeball champion, that's unquestioned.

Reports are that Barr asked Mueller in a subsequent phone call if there was anything wrong in his 4 page summary. Mueller responded with "NO". Mueller originally passed on any conclusion regarding obstruction. He had no opinion. Barr and Rosenstein concluded that there was no case for obstruction. That was in the 4 page summary that everyone was clamoring for. The extent that some of you will go to find fabricate crap regarding Trump is disgusting.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Reports are that Barr asked Mueller in a subsequent phone call if there was anything wrong in his 4 page summary. Mueller responded with "NO". Mueller originally passed on any conclusion regarding obstruction. He had no opinion. Barr and Rosenstein concluded that there was no case for obstruction. That was in the 4 page summary that everyone was clamoring for. The extent that some of you will go to find fabricate crap regarding Trump is disgusting.

He's incapable of thinking for himself so he must attack those that do. That's what BM/Ben Franklin always does. It's the true sign of a coward.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's incapable of thinking for himself so he must attack those that do. That's what BM/Ben Franklin always does. It's the true sign of a coward.

Says the guy who is afraid to quote me and won't have a friendly beer with a guy he hopes suffers a slow painful death. 

You're an odd duck, no doubt. 

What's Q's latest spin on Mueller. Bad guy now right?

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

We have the letter and report. Speculation no longer necessary hoss. 

Trump's actions are in the report. They did not rise to the level of a chargeable offense in Barr's eyes. That's a long ways from innocence. See J, O.

I don't want impeachment. I don't want a criminal charge. But let's not bury our head in the sand and pretend that he did no wrong. 

7 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Says the guy who is afraid to quote me and won't have a friendly beer with a guy he hopes suffers a slow painful death. 

You're an odd duck, no doubt. 

What's Q's latest spin on Mueller. Bad guy now right?

We have the letter and report. Speculation no longer necessary hoss. 

Trump's actions are in the report. They did not rise to the level of a chargeable offense in Barr's eyes. That's a long ways from innocence. See J, O.

I don't want impeachment. I don't want a criminal charge. But let's not bury our head in the sand and pretend that he did no wrong. 

Neither did anything rise to the level of a chargeable offense in Rosenstein's or Mueller's eyes either.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Neither did anything rise to the level of a chargeable offense in Rosenstein's or Mueller's eyes either.

Barr is the only one who matters on that call too -- but Ben Franklin/ BM omits that either because: 

a) he's a dishonest person at his core

b) his "experts" and "authorities" have not given him permission to think such a thing for himself. 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Barr is the only one who matters on that call too -- but Ben Franklin/ BM omits that either because: 

a) he's a dishonest person at his core

b) his "experts" and "authorities" have not given him permission to think such a thing for himself. 

You are so afraid of me that you can’t engage me except through others’ posts? Find your way to peace brother. I mean it. 

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Barr and RR seem to agree and Barr is the only one who matters for the ultimate action. Mueller was more circumspect in his report. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

14 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

You are so afraid of me that you can’t engage me except through others’ posts? Find your way to peace brother. I mean it. 

It's not fear, you potato.  It's exhaustion.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's not fear, you potato.  It's exhaustion.

Way to muscle through it marathon man. 

He’s afraid. That’s why he can’t be civil. 

You can’t be civil because you’re a dick. It’s different. He’s actually a decent, if really crazy, guy. 

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

You can’t be civil because you’re a dick. It’s different. He’s actually a decent, if really crazy, guy. 

I can be civil.  I choose not to be, because I'm a dick.

And he's not afraid.  He's tired, and he wants you to go away.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Barr and RR seem to agree and Barr is the only one who matters for the ultimate action. Mueller was more circumspect in his report. 

You are fast approaching HAHA Gator's level of obtuseness. Barr and RR seem to agree? I guess you didn't see RR standing with Barr as he made his press conference? Mueller wasn't more circumspect, but cowardly.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are fast approaching HAHA Gator's level of obtuseness. Barr and RR seem to agree? I guess you didn't see RR standing with Barr as he made his press conference? 

I said “seem” as a nod to the conspiracy boys that think RR is part of the deep state blood cult. I have no reason to doubt that he agrees.

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are fast approaching HAHA Gator's level of obtuseness. Barr and RR seem to agree? I guess you didn't see RR standing with Barr as he made his press conference? Mueller wasn't more circumspect, but cowardly.

He's just dishonest to his last breath. He can't offer anything of substance to this discussion because his "experts" and "authorities" told him long ago what to think about it and he's not one to deviate from his talking points... 

54 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

nah. you're just being as disingenuous as ever. there was a time when DR tried to reason with you. you showed that you were not receptive to a reasonable discussion. DR was patient beyond any measure. you have noone to blame for your situation but yourself. that you consistently try to engage him to drag him down to your level says something and it's something about you, not him.

go away.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He also stated, under oath, that he asked Mueller on three occasions about his pass on obstruction charges; and Mueller continued to defer, without finding.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

that you consistently try to engage him to drag him down to your level says something and it's something about you, not him.

Last I checked, I’ve reached out several times to have a beer and a chat, like adult humans. He prefers to hide behind an avatar and wish a slow painful death (his words) on me, something he would never do in person.  

Despite this, I do agree that he’s probably a good guy. Just afraid of people and the unscripted chaos that is the real

world. He’s a beast behind the keyboard though, as his prolific posting and transformation of PPP to billsChan shows. 

I will continue to mock Q, you can bank on it. Wouldn’t want the Q-universe stupidity to go unchecked. 

Peace out out from the Deep State. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Last I checked, I’ve reached out several times to have a beer and a chat,

bull####.  He's a writer.  You offer him free drinks, he's there before you can open your wallet.

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Last I checked, I’ve reached out several times to have a beer and a chat, like adult humans. He prefers to hide behind an avatar and wish a slow painful death (his words) on me, something he would never do in person.  

Despite this, I do agree that he’s probably a good guy. Just afraid of people and the unscripted chaos that is the real

world. He’s a beast behind the keyboard though, as his prolific posting and transformation of PPP to billsChan shows. 

I will continue to mock Q, you can bank on it. Wouldn’t want the Q-universe stupidity to go unchecked. 

Peace out out from the Deep State. 

again, you missed your opportunity. interesting you chose not to address that portion of my post, telling actually.

whats that saying ... fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

get bent.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

again, you missed your opportunity. interesting you chose not to address that portion of my post, telling actually.

whats that saying ... fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

get bent.

What does “get bent” mean?