On 2/23/2019 at 8:04 PM, Koko78 said:

🤣🤣🤣

The guys is a LARPer. Minds me or incarceratedbob.

Anyone else see the Michael Anton theory? If nothing else, it was an interesting read.

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Anyone else see the Michael Anton theory? If nothing else, it was an interesting read.

I missed it.

[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….

Needs to deliver here.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Needs to deliver here.

Remember timetables/deadlines are moving targets. Sharing them wide is done more to ***** with the enemy than to inform the anons (so far). 

That said, this is one of the few times Q's ever given a countdown like this. And considering the big dates in March that are lined up outside of Q (Barr's reaction to the OIG report, Mueller's report, the second OIG report looming, Buzzfeed/Steele's deposition being unsealed, RR leaving the DOJ - all scheduled for the next two weeks) - we're likely in line for some major developments. 

The Declass remains the trigger for the big show. 2019 is the last year they have before the 2020 cycle to bring real prosecutions forward - so just keep that in mind. By January it'll be too late. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember timetables/deadlines are moving targets. Sharing them wide is done more to ***** with the enemy than to inform the anons (so far). 

That said, this is one of the few times Q's ever given a countdown like this. And considering the big dates in March that are lined up outside of Q (Barr's reaction to the OIG report, Mueller's report, the second OIG report looming, Buzzfeed/Steele's deposition being unsealed, RR leaving the DOJ - all scheduled for the next two weeks) - we're likely in line for some major developments. 

The Declass remains the trigger for the big show. 2019 is the last year they have before the 2020 cycle to bring real prosecutions forward - so just keep that in mind. By January it'll be too late. 

Thanks. I know it's a process and there are always moving parts. The bolded is why this time seems different.

• Like (+1) 1

45's CPAC speech so far has been Q proof after proof. Some highlights:

"These people are sick!" (said multiple times),

"There were seventeen republicans... plus me" (Q+)... 

There have been a few more too involving Comey, Podesta, and the Fed, I'm sure there will be graphics to go along with these in a few minutes. 

Fullsized image

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's how you know it was a concerted effort by Hillary/Podesta to frame the issue after the loss. I thought it was a funny line when he said it.  Now talking heads use it as evidence that Trump asked Russia for help.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TPS said:

That's how you know it was a concerted effort by Hillary/Podesta to frame the issue after the loss. I thought it was a funny line when he said it.  Now talking heads use it as evidence that Trump asked Russia for help.  

:beer: 

What if it turns out Q is...Bill Clinton?  

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What if it turns out Q is...Bill Clinton?  

Hillary will make sure he finds himself double-tap suicided while fending off a mugging where nothing is taken.

• Haha (+1) 1

clock.GIF.a8f5e0a579055404f75a4362edff23e6.GIF

drop.GIF.0a45dd98fc99b5e018fd1765d8ceb199.GIF

Pointing at this drop #342?

342.thumb.GIF.175df9a19327f56be2dd016b0da562f4.GIF

We all know that RR's time is almost up. And RR is not part of the actual drop. So given the countdown, I think we are being pointed to "End is near".

• Thanks! (+1) 2

Funny how both sides are proclaining the end is near.  Swalwell just crowed on MSNBC that Cohen just have them juicy new info that will sink Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Funny how both sides are proclaining the end is near.  Swalwell just crowed on MSNBC that Cohen just have them juicy new info that will sink Trump. 

Yup. Something's gotta give at some point. Based on the level of chatter from both sides it seems like whatever's coming is coming soon. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Maria Bartoromo's cleavage :wub:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1