TFW the Draft has jumped the shark...

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I find that to be amazing, the Buc's have no idea who they are taking with that pick and will have about 2 min to get the parrot to say the correct name. My question would be if for some reason the parrot says the wrong name are the Buc's stuck with that guy.

I'd pay money to see that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I find that to be amazing, the Buc's have no idea who they are taking with that pick and will have about 2 min to get the parrot to say the correct name. My question would be if for some reason the parrot says the wrong name are the Buc's stuck with that guy.

Polly W Cracker

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Is anyone else watching "Barry" on HBO?  Winkler is stealing the show.  

Saw the first episode and was a little indifferent but I’m not ready to give up on it.

Fun fact, Henry Winkler, Jay Leno, Norman Lear, Dennis Leary, and a host of others are Emerson grads just like uncle Kirby.

They needed it to because of Trump's stance against taking a knee. This is good for the NFL.

They need all the shinny **** they can get. Even the QB talk is good for them. All the trade talk. It's all good for them.

Edited by CuddyDark

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who was the draft guy that went on a rant last year about the Colts using an orangutan from the Indy zoo? Was that mayock? :lol:

It was Mike Mayock on NFL Network.  I think he said he mostly felt bad for the young man who was picked that way.  He said they took away the chance for him to hear his name called on him being chose and accomplishing his dream of making it to the NFL.  That got stolen from him for some cheap gimmick.  

I get where he is coming from, but I think he was a little upset at it because all these distractions take away from the actual Draft.  I miss having it all day Sat.  We would all get together in the morning, make some breakfast, have some beers and sit on the coach and make it a whole day.  This three day garbage is the worst change they have made in a long time.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gregthekeg said:

It was Mike Mayock on NFL Network.  I think he said he mostly felt bad for the young man who was picked that way.  He said they took away the chance for him to hear his name called on him being chose and accomplishing his dream of making it to the NFL.  That got stolen from him for some cheap gimmick.  

I get where he is coming from, but I think he was a little upset at it because all these distractions take away from the actual Draft.  I miss having it all day Sat.  We would all get together in the morning, make some breakfast, have some beers and sit on the coach and make it a whole day.  This three day garbage is the worst change they have made in a long time.  

I agree. I remember how POd Mayock was. The player was finally achieving his dream and it was overshadowed by some stupid orangutan pulling a card