MVP poster....

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

The sad fact is that 26 comes here every day hoping and praying someone posts Dave Gettleman's phone number.

One day, good buddy... One day.... :cry:

Man I've had that number for years now.  Just between us though so shhhhh.

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Man I've had that number for years now.  Just between us though so shhhhh.

Oooh, Can I borrow it? -I need to tell him to take his #2 pick and shove it up his ____ .

Don't worry... I'll be sure to pass myself off as you.  :)

Just now, #34fan said:

Oooh, Can I borrow it? -I need to tell him to take his #2 pick and shove it up his ____ .

Don't worry... I'll be sure to pass myself off as you.  :)

He'll know better and hang up because you'll try to sell him on some bum QB. :D

• Haha (+1) 1

Anyone who can have an open opinion, debate both sides, and have a conversation. 

It’s a game, sport, and we are fans. 

So the people who just have one agenda, just type “no”, or those who can’t read a thread title and discuss something even if it won’t possibly happen. 

And anyone who can support a thread, even if they didn’t start it themselves. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

If Beerball was still around I think that he would give everyone a run for their money. 

I miss sue 

Whatever happened to Beerball? Did he leave angry or just fade away due to fatigue? He took away some penalty points so I am forever grateful. At times he was irascible but overall he was a good guy. Tell him to come back and join the club again. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

SDS, for expanding the "ignore user" feature from 16 pages to an unlimited number...

Joins a message board, ignores others who don't share similar thoughts and that he disagrees with, then brag that he could ignore unlimited number of people... Just proves that you are ridiculous

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

There are many many more.  We can’t name the all and that is why this thread and the last are improper imo.  

I'm way down on that list, mostly because I had intercourse with all of your moms, wives, and sisters :)

• Haha (+1) 1