MVP poster....

All boards are driven by the news and discussions that take place within them. That said TSW is not only a great bills board, it is just plain a great board. I actually come here first for bills news as opposed to sports websites as I would expect it to be here almost instantaneously due to the fine fellows who drive the TSW train.

Thank you for all your efforts and the entertainment and insightfulness that keep me coming back, gentlemen.  Thank you.

• Like (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

All boards are driven by the news and discussions that take place within them. That said TSW is not only a great bills board, it is just plain a great board. I actually come here first for bills news as opposed to sports websites as I would expect it to be here almost instantaneously due to the fine fellows who drive the TSW train.

Thank you for all your efforts and the entertainment and insightfulness that keep me coming back, gentlemen.  Thank you.

Most every participant is a KEY cog in this forum.   Even the Trolls at times. 

6 hours ago, Carter said:

Copy and Paste??

look for the guy who Copies dozens of images of Tweets a day.  (sometimes in 1 thread).  

15 minutes ago, mead107 said:

But we are the site with the awesome DC Tom

DC Tom is quite entertaining.    :thumbsup:

Look.  Don't get me wrong.  Copying a story here can be a nice thing.  I do it when necessary.   

Getting flooded by 30 tweet images IMO isn't nice.  On a mobile app it kind of sucks and forces me to use the Ignore function.   But then when there is something worthy of a response it goes unread. (unless quoted by someone else) 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

All - I come here because I like to have challenging discussions and irrationally love the billls... 

is there a better Bills forum that doesn’t get so angry? ?

Dunno, but bilz26 and yolo make this site know everything... can we please commend that together? 

This draft is excruciating.  I hope the ‘don’t mortgage’ vs ‘anything for a qb’ remember what they were thinking. 

C’mon bills- we think we’ve detected a long overdue semblance of aptitude!!!!!

8 hours ago, WMDman said:

The work that 26 & yolo do is very much appreciated 

6 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Definitely appreciate all that 26 and Yolo do. 

Thank you both for all the breaking news and Bills info you rovide to this board! It is very much appreciated. 

Thank you for the positive acknowledgements gentlemen.  Cheers and Go Bills! :beer:

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

Astro definitely fits the bill in TC and draft seasons. GunnerBill is a personal fave. 26CB and Yolo are the most consistently level-headed contributors of quality to the board. Full appreciation and respect to them.

Yes, there are numerous posters who deserve mention in this thread. 

I am still relatively new here (about 1 and 1/2 seasons so far), so I am still learning who's good at what. 

I was was blown away by GunnerBill's QB prospects thread. His evaluation was better than most of the actual draft analysts i read. 

Bandit did some some great work in that regard too. It was very informative, and so cool that he took the time to post so much film, break down exactly what he was seeing and post the time stamps of where he was seeing it on the video. 

Astro's training camp thread this past season was phenomenal. 

The work all 3 put in to just give it away to us for free on this board is beyond appreciated. 

Thank you Gunner, Bandit and Astro!

(I already thanked Yolo and 26 and I am sure there are more I am forgetting. So glad I found this message board!) 

• Like (+1) 4

There are so many posters deserving of this honor.  26CB and Yolo for their amazing work to keep us all informed.  DC Tom for his love for us all -- our own Dr. Phil.  Mead, Augie, Gug,.....the list goes on and on...but whether its concussions, completion percentage, ball security, prior arrest record..they all have a flaw...damn..this is a hard choice....

5 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I appreciate yolo's ability to not only post more than his fair share of hot links, but he also offers opinions on a variety of subjects and he doesn't act like an over officious  idjit to people.

Agreed!